Reviews for Wait, You Did What, Now?
previouslyjade chapter 1 . 4/3
Haha, what an original idea! And developed so well. A little gem of a oneshot :)

p.s. thanks for your review :)
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I've been reading some of your very sweet Frodo stories, and enjoying them very much.
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
haha woops. Hopefully they were able to buy new baskets for the farmers. :)
g6hj chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ha! Now this is something I could totally see happening. I just love Bilbo and Frodo's relationship and you've really captured it beautifully here.
Elvish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aww, gorgeous hobbit fluff! I loved it, it was so cute. :) Well done!
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Lovely! I like how you portray Frodo's anxious feelings and I can completely picture Frodo tidying the pantry and Bilbo going "You did what, now?" Lovely!
MushrooomsPTook chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
How did I miss this? Soo cute. Would you please write more Frodo and Bilbo/pre quest fics? I loved it!
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aw this is just adorable! That is just the sweetest thing. I loved it! :D
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
There was enough detail told in few words, which works for this story. I shouldn't be surprised by Bilbo's reaction to Frodo re-stocking the first pantry. I'm relieved Bilbo didn't give Frodo a hard time for this.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. I'm putting this one-shot in my community. If this is all right with you? You did well with writing this story, kept Bilbo and Frodo in-character, and surprisingly I can relate to this snippet... not from Bilbo's perspective, however. Just saying.
Larner chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, how well he is dealing with the lad! And how thoughtful for Frodo to want to help Bilbo this way! I can see how he'd feel a big flummoxed, though. Good look at the characters of both.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was lovely! Short and sweet, and well written. I truly enjoyed it. I leave the story completely confident that what Bilbo has to say about the baskets will be supportive and encouraging, and leave Frodo feeling good about himself, rather than as if he's made a mistake. Alas that more people do not have the same tact that Bilbo does!