Reviews for Going to Hel
Luce-san chapter 9 . 3/3
cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! omg so cute ahem, sorry about that. had to get it out ;P
Luce-san chapter 6 . 3/3
Ooooooooooooh, now I get it. Why didn't I get it earlier? I feel stupid again...
Luce-san chapter 5 . 3/3
I don't get it... Am I stupid? I never seem to understand the hidden meanings behind these things.
Luce-san chapter 4 . 3/3
I think they were mentioned in another fanfiction I read... But I don't know much about them.
Hekka chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oy... Can I at least hope that Loki more creator than parent of Sleipnir? This in mythology nobody really cared that Loki turned into a mare, and then brought to Asgard foal - there is in principle a different attitude towards magic in general, and toward Loki and his talents in particular. But in the movie verse (which is mainly based on a comics) it's unlikely to be the same. Movie version does not match the myths, so why not make that Loki, wishing to impress Odin, magically create him the fastest horse as a gift. But because the majority of the court of Asgard never understood Loki and didn't even try (they would have to use for this purpose their brains and not muscles) and therefore doesn't really like him, they certainly would have been happy to believe that he would rather turned into a mare and has produced a foal in the very traditional way, than accept that Loki is powerful and talented enough (and they just don't want to see in him anything besides the tricks) to actually create a completely functional living creature just by his magic no less.

And is it only I find the idea that Odin rides on own grandchild disturbing (feels like this is not the Asgard but the Degradationgard)?
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It only took thor 5 or 6 time that he realized loki wasnt permanent death after he attended sucicde. Still thor mourn for him Lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Loved this story
Good job
Alibi Nonsense chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
That was awesome. Really awesome. Thank you. Especially loved the part with Sleipnir and Loki - that was adorable. XD
Might wanna watch out on some of your tenses - the 'will/would's etc.
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I did! I really do like Norse Mythos, and I do like this story!
follied chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
I think this story is fantastic! I love Hela frustrating Loki all the time. Sorry, but it's just sort of funny seeing them banter all the time. You know, the Queen of Hel and the Prince of Asgard, the arguments are sort of confusing. Because Loki is like the father and the prince and Hela is the daughter and the Queen.
Raven chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I loved your story for the record! But you didn't mention Jo or Fenrir in ur "cram everybody in Loki's family" game!
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I read this story months ago, but forgot to favorite it and just found it again. :D Boy, am I glad for that.

This is a great story :3.

(but in the comics, Hela isn't against incest at all... she had a kid by Thor X_X)
WHY ARE THEY ALL SLUTS
Hazel Sparks chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
haha that whole chapter made me laugh, especially the part about Tony 'having no sense of self-preservation'. so true XD. I really like this story; I think I skimmed it once before but I like your writing so I'm going to read it again! (ANOTHER!) I can't really see any spelling/grammar mistakes and everyone seems pretty in-character
also great drawing for the cover image :)

- Hazel Sparks,
author of The Escape
Mrs.Volterra chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Oh my god that was so awesome I nearly died from the feels! Excellent writing, wonderful plot, just a pleasure to read. You are a fantastic writer :* So glad Loki was going to start reconciling with Thor(: Great job, ily!
Nora chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
That was seriously the best story ever! I loved Hela and Loki's relationship and love the "You're not my brother." line. I will certainly be reading more from you.