Reviews for Going to Hel
Bhavie chapter 9 . 5/5
Hela u rule literally and metaphorically.
Bhavie chapter 8 . 5/5
I can't blame Loki for What he said Thor
Bhavie chapter 4 . 5/4
She is truly loki's daughter
Heuress chapter 9 . 1/9
I am absolutely enamoured- I read this story long, long ago, and fell in love with it, but could not find it- in fact, I think the first time I read it was back in '14. The idea is truly unique, and I am in awe of your ability to portray the character interactions so flawlessly. The only thing wrong with this story is that it's so short! You mentioned you were making another story, and I was so heartbroken to see that this is the last one you've posted. I truly, truly hope that you make more like this, because you possess such admirable writing skills. I loved this so much, thank-you for the amazing read!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 9 . 1/9
Precisa de uma continuação 3
Lalene Brooks chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
LOVED IT! Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!
Luce-san chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! omg so cute ahem, sorry about that. had to get it out ;P
Luce-san chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Ooooooooooooh, now I get it. Why didn't I get it earlier? I feel stupid again...
Luce-san chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I don't get it... Am I stupid? I never seem to understand the hidden meanings behind these things.
Luce-san chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
I think they were mentioned in another fanfiction I read... But I don't know much about them.
Hekka chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oy... Can I at least hope that Loki more creator than parent of Sleipnir? This in mythology nobody really cared that Loki turned into a mare, and then brought to Asgard foal - there is in principle a different attitude towards magic in general, and toward Loki and his talents in particular. But in the movie verse (which is mainly based on a comics) it's unlikely to be the same. Movie version does not match the myths, so why not make that Loki, wishing to impress Odin, magically create him the fastest horse as a gift. But because the majority of the court of Asgard never understood Loki and didn't even try (they would have to use for this purpose their brains and not muscles) and therefore doesn't really like him, they certainly would have been happy to believe that he would rather turned into a mare and has produced a foal in the very traditional way, than accept that Loki is powerful and talented enough (and they just don't want to see in him anything besides the tricks) to actually create a completely functional living creature just by his magic no less.

And is it only I find the idea that Odin rides on own grandchild disturbing (feels like this is not the Asgard but the Degradationgard)?
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It only took thor 5 or 6 time that he realized loki wasnt permanent death after he attended sucicde. Still thor mourn for him Lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Loved this story
Good job
Alibi Nonsense chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
That was awesome. Really awesome. Thank you. Especially loved the part with Sleipnir and Loki - that was adorable. XD
Might wanna watch out on some of your tenses - the 'will/would's etc.
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I did! I really do like Norse Mythos, and I do like this story!