Reviews for Losing Petals
bellev chapter 14 . 4h
great story
sweet15012 chapter 14 . 8/29
Like how you are writing this. Very different. Please update soon
Utter perfection.
your story is sad and beautiful.i hope everything goes well with your .
jayhawk78 chapter 14 . 8/13
I just dont see this ending well for ana/chris. This entire debacle is christians fault. The master of the universe played with 2 lives and destroyed them. Who cares if his business goes belly up. How do you put a price on a human life? Does christian realy believe ana will ever love him once she finds out how he manipulated her and her husband?
I'm not a true fan of the original Christian. BDSM is supposed to be safe sane and consenual. He was manipulative and abusive hiding behind his childhood and adolesent tragedy. This one is just as bad, taking what he wants without any regard for anyone else. Just a big bully.
Well at least he feels remorse. Woohoo!
smills chapter 14 . 8/3
Good chapter
R-J briggs chapter 14 . 8/3
Great chapter
Sherryf79 chapter 14 . 8/2
* secrets... Well anyway the possibilities are endless...keep up the great writing...update as soon as you can...
Sherryf79 chapter 14 . 8/2
Wow! This is the best story,I have ever read... I think the killer is someone close to Ana. I was thinking maybe her best friend! She did get pregnant when she was away at college...maybe, Adam had his own secre
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 14 . 8/2
I think Adam did have an affair, then the woman become jilted aka (Glen Close) in fatal attraction. That is why Christian felt responsible & guilty.
rustyarbor50 chapter 14 . 8/1
I can't cry anymore
XANEM chapter 14 . 8/1
So good.
OrangeTeaWithHoney chapter 14 . 8/1
“Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.”
― Veronica Roth
“In an extroverted society, the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an introvert is often unconsciously deemed guilty until proven innocent.”
― Criss Jami
Christian618 chapter 14 . 8/1
Poor Ana she doesn't deserve this form of torture! Did Carrick send someone to kill Adam off and give Ana and Christian a chance for love? Hmm so much to think about.
VRB Mariposa chapter 14 . 8/1
Wow, he did this to her. They were happy in Montesano, but know... CG always gets what he wants". So sad for Ana; she has lost so much more then Adam. Thanks for the update and the entertainment. :-)