Reviews for Losing Petals
tbuttram chapter 12 . 4/27
Why did you quit writing?
moodyval chapter 1 . 3/13
Interesting start. I'll read ahead but I noticed you haven't posted a new chapter in a long time? Will the story be finished?
kendall777 chapter 12 . 2/24
Please plese update please
Rikotsu chapter 12 . 2/18
I just read every chapter in a whirlwind of desperation, this story can't just end! Please reassure me, tell me you'll update!
MrsCtG05 chapter 12 . 1/1
please update any time soon. I love your story
kelmal chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Wow, another amazing chapter. I hope the next one is soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
So that is it?!
Are there any more updates?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I know you said you were going to post a new chapter a while ago, but never did. Hope you're ok:) just a quick note to say that I love your stories. You are a brilliant writer and I'm hoping to read more soon. Take care.
Von34 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Hope your doing ok I know your super busy but it would it be possible for a quick update it is nearly Christmas and my birthday (tomorrow)
Kathy chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
This is one strange story. Who found Ana in her apt. after finding her husband dead? I think the killer is Carrick, Grace (?) or maybe Elliot. Please update soon. As evil as Christian is in this story I don't him to be the killer.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Hmm...So, I'm thinking Carrick had something to do with this? Or Adam did actually screw around and spurned lover did him in? Oh the possibilities are endless! Update soon!
blondegirl3 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
It is sad that some cops are so quick to assume and judge rather than listen...
blakisha42 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Wow just... Wow.

Update soon pleassssssssse!
sombati chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Wow! This is better than any CSI episode or psychological thriller! Excellent writing! I love it! So different!
onlynot chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Your friendly go against the flow reviewer here ;) I'm probably the only one that doesn't care he's dead LOL.

I don't want Christian blamed for his death in any way. Other then that I will hold my tongue on where my feelings are right now since I am confused as to what is going to happen and when. Always keeping me guessing :P