Reviews for Losing Petals
emq517 chapter 14 . 5/26/2017
I hope everything is going well with your family.. I really love this story and hope you can finish it... It's such a different type of story and I think that's what drawn me to it..
Pepperanne chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
Is this story finished on Wattpad? I haven't been able to find it. It's an awesome story and can't wait for more.
raye85 chapter 14 . 5/23/2017
Just wanted to say that even though it's been a while for an update I still think it's a great story. I feel sad that Ana is going through so much and not allowed to mourn the death of her true love. I have to say that this is the 1st time I truly fall in love with a character married to one of the main characters. I felt that even Ana should of stayed with Adam. He was such a great guy that it truly broke my heart to know someone killed him. Loved every chapter and the emotions I felt while reading. I truly do hope you decide to continue writing this stort whenever you have a bit of time. I would love to see what the ending is.
suezq1943 chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW I DID ON THIS STORY. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH IT... AND THEN I WAS SOOOO SHOCKED WHEN ADAM WAS KILLED! DID CHRISTIAN DO IT? OR DID HE HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT? I KNOW HOW JEALOUS CHRISTIAN CAN GET, BUT I CAN'T SEE HIM KILLING ANTONE. POOR ANA! THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN INTERESTING STORY. VERY DIFFERENT.
charbronte chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
One of my favourite reads thus far! Looking forward to the next chapter x
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
great writing, wish u would update, because the "ending" as it stands leaves u sad
caroline.dunstan.5 chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
I really hope that you finish this story...it had me spell bound from start to finish...the chapter where Ana found Adam in their flat...and the grief that she went through was so true to life...it brought tears to my eyes...I have looked for you on wattpad...without any success so far. you really should finish and publish this one x
bmckenzie chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
I am sorry you are unable to complete this story. Your writing is very good and I truly wish you could.
kendall777 chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Did you finish this story on another site? Or take time off. I just re read what's here and it's wonderful. Please let me know if the whole story is somewhere. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Regarding your A/N, I do hope things are resolving themselves in your life, and that you are able to find a bit of time for your fanfiction writing. Your work is simply amazing to read, and the loss of you to this site, even if temporary, is a devastating thought. I am mesmerized by Losing Petals.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
I'm sorry that I got hung up on a detail early on in your chapter, but I'm a foodie and your dinner choice really bugged me. Noodles, potatoes, corn and rolls are all starches and excessively heavy to digest. It's like saying Ana made a breakfast consisting of cheerios, toast and pancakes, but not as individual options to be served one in lieu of the other, but rather all three at once as a plated combination. Who could possibly manage that, or would even want to?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
This story is so refreshing, so different! I'm giddy excited to continue reading, thanks for the two amazing chapters thus far.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Depressing! where is the ending! hate the rich much!
geemcg chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Powerful. Loved the exchange between Ana and Carrick. Loved that Carrick had to say.
geemcg chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
I want to weep! How beautifully painful. Your writing is everything.