Reviews for The Tendos' Brother
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Badger Thorazine chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Hee! I like the bit with Kodachi...also the whole plot setup looks quite interesting. You're doing marvelous things with the characters. Keep up the good work!
Kinai chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Good and interesting story. I want to read more about it.

I like the Nath character too.

Kinai.
Leina chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
Not bad, as far as self inserts go I suppose. I'm not found of 'em but this one's actually decent and it puts a twist on the classic. Nice! Though, I'm curious as to how well Nate speaks Japanese. Granted, he's been with the Tendos for some time, but still... I shall be keeping an eye out for later chapters on this one. Keep it up!
Wraith chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I love everything this guy writes!

this is as great as usuall!

Keep up the great work!
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
I really liked this! please keep going and I'll keep reviewing!
Cathowl chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Yeeple! You have to write more of this, I'm already addicted! Ranma-chans gonna get suckered off onto Nathan isn't she? Poor Ranma... Poor Nathan...

I like this, it's an interesting new twist.
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
not bad so far. i like how you have developed the characters and i look forward to seeing the next chapter. thanks for sharing.
MingShun chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
There was a first time? I didn't know. Oh well, I like your fic. I think it's written quite well.
lis-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
hello, i really like this fic; it's really well written. i'd like you to continue, so please do so!
Lady Destiny chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Heehee, this is cool! Continue writing! I love it! Good to see someone doesnt have writer's block -_-;;

Anyway, I'll see ya