Reviews for Coming of Rage
PurpleRose861 chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh, these streaks running down my face? Those aren't tears, they're, Uhhh... water? Ugh, forget it. I live this story, it explains the bond between bot just BatmanRobin, but between BruceDick. It's wonderfully written and shows a lot of emotion.
Nika Yami chapter 11 . 2/16
Excellent story! Your stories are just amazing
Whirling chapter 11 . 2/10
Wish I could favorite this more than once. I think this is one of your most intense works, it focuses a lot on the character's emotions but without sacrificing the details necessary to make it a complex plot. I really love this fic.
Melira chapter 10 . 2/3
It's been quite a while since I read this story for the first time. One and half year at least, I'd say. I've been absent from the fandom since then but when I decided to come back, your work was the first I thought of. And I have to say it's still as good as I remembered.
Your style is excellent as well as your way of weaving plot lines together. It was very skillful how you brought that whole conflict between Wally and Dick into the mix and simultaneously solving it. Oh, and of course your one of the masters of hurt and comfort, that's for sure. Poor Dick, poor Bruce, poor Wally. You really didn't go easy on them!
TheRedScreech chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
This fluff is AMAZING! And the ending - great Scott, the ending! It was everything I wanted it to be! Well done! Well done, indeed!

Thank you for writing!
TheRedScreech chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
That's okay. I don't need my heart or feelings. Nope. Not at all.

On a similar note, this was beyond beautifully painful. I really liked Wally's outburst and Superman's attempt at comfort. I like how you wrote Bruce's pain - it was so encompassing. I feel like I'm drowning in pain with him.
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Holy WOW, HOLY COW, OH MY GOSH! THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC AND BRUTAL! PLEASE LET THE LEAGUE ARRIVE IN TIME TO SAVE THEM!
TheRedScreech chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
I need to take a minute to freaking BREATHE! This is an insane story! Holy WOW, the action! The tension, the adrenaline - it's all amazing! You write it all so well!

I'm going to keep reading! :D
Bogorm123 chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
This is so ducking amazing ! I love it! Love the way you write dick and wallys friendship! Love the way you write bruce and dicks relationship ! Love the stoty! Love the plot ! Great work!
sabra jaguar chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
Wow. This story makes you feel every hit, physical and emotional. Poor broken bird and bat... And I really want to hug a friendly neighborhood speedster...since I wouldn't want to hurt poor Robin more, and hugging Batman would be really weird. But Robin deserves so many cuddles anyway, and I love the softness Bruce is letting himself show, and I literally (and loudly) cheered at the rescue, and these two boys are awesome and...
Princess0Bunny chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
I almost cried at the ending! You have an amazing way with words! I just love Bruce and Dick moments!
Extra.Graphite chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
What an amazing emotional rollercoaster. I just can't get enough of your writing. Can't wait for your next story! xoxAna
Alatariel-Galadriel chapter 11 . 7/3/2017
Holy motherflipping crap this is SO FREAKING GOOD! Oh my gosh, I love this so much, you write so perfectly and it tugged on all of my heartstrings and ugh I don't even know how to tell you how much I loved reading this. Seriously, thank you SO MUCH!
someonethe3rd chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
haha i just reread this story and i was like dang...i love this person. i tried to go favorite you as an author but i already had! i shall follow you now and hope you post more robin whump stories
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
I am glad that this particular life lesson ended well. This was an intense, heartbreaking (at times) story. I really enjoyed reading it.