Reviews for Coming of Rage
jj chapter 11 . 8/21
wow just wow
Melira chapter 11 . 8/7
Another great story from you! I really love it! After "No Good Deed" my second favourite.
By the way, I haven't found any other writer as good with drama and following fluff as you :-) It's a pleasure reading it, honestly. Maybe that's both masochistic and sadistic, but I really enjoy the feeling you get, when charcters are tortured in some way and others are there who care about them. Nothing shows love and friendship as much concern and compassion.
Please never stop writing :-)
YJaddict chapter 11 . 4/3
Perfect ending to a perfect story. This is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read. seriously
YJaddict chapter 7 . 4/3
Oh man wally's you promised you wouldn't make me watch this again kinda broke my heart Amazing chaoter and unbelieveable story
YJaddict chapter 2 . 4/3
this is amazing i'm on the edge of my seat here
Amazing story. Can't tell you how much I loved how you wrote Wally and Dick's friendship. And the daddybats was great too. This is my favorite fanfiction ever.
thatsmartchick chapter 11 . 3/18
That was one of the best freaking fanfiction I have ever read. The writing was great, the action and emotion perfectly potrayed. Great work!
Aquarica chapter 11 . 3/5
Aw, it was a touching story.
Robbie chapter 11 . 3/2
Wow! So dark and violent but I loved every minute of it. Amazing story.
Please update soon , I love this story
Luthor should be absolutely terrified is he has any sense at all.
Adrianna Agray chapter 11 . 2/15
That was awesome: ) it was heart wrenching and it had sooo many feels : ) I loved it : )
hatschepsute chapter 11 . 2/2
Oh man, this story was amazing! I read it in one go, I just couldn't stop. It was so exciting. You're really giftet...:-)
valkiria32 chapter 11 . 1/14
Fue hermoso :D una obra maestra, ame cada parte del fanfic :D
jcselby chapter 11 . 1/13
OMG I LOVED IT. U ARE MY FAV AUTHOR FOR YOUNG JUSTICE!