Reviews for Coming of Rage
I was listening to the 28 Days Later Soundtrack when you mentioned it then
Cecilia Haunt chapter 11 . 1/19
Holy shit... That was a massive emotional rollercoaster! That was amazing. In a horrible, makes you cry kind of way. Please keep writing.
little-semanggi chapter 11 . 1/9
Funny how the things that make you run away sometimes is the one that make you to come back...
I knew reading this will make my heart ache, but what can I do? The very possible opportunity of extreme Daddy!Bats moment and Bird-flash friendship is too good to be left behind! x,D
BlessedHope chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
If there was a love button instead of a favorite button, I would have pressed it gladly! This held me for the entire time I read it!
It had the perfect ratio of Ahhh! And aww..
It was fantastic :) thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
Love it!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Wow, this was really good. The fight scenes were awesome, and you are really good at building up suspense at the right moments. Also, I loved that little touch about giving up Robin at the endlovely little reference to how he'll end up transitioning to Nightwing eventually.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
D'awwwwwww! That's so sweet! I LOVE THIS OH MY GAWD! ITS THE FLIPPING BEST EVER!

I'm done now, anywho...
You're amazing at this Black Friar. Absolutely astounding, really. I just love this, if I haven't said it enough already! Wonderful, you shul write another one soon, yeah!?
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Jeez, bats just sacked Lexus right in the groin of business! Man, those were some skillz! Love it
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
I know this is horrible, but just how you write so bluntly acually makes me laugh! It's just the funniest thng, it'll be a real serious moment and then you'll narrate something with absolutely no subtly and I just literally burst out laughing. I'm sorry! I just love it!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Oh Brucie! Your always sooo dramatic! Ha! You just need to chill out my boy, you are not in co tell of the young Robins life, in fact he conrol yours! Ha!

That was weird. Sorry.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Well SHIT. DAYUM, SON, WTF!?

THAT WAS AWESOME! OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Ooooh! Ahhhhh! Pretty picture you're paintin' here! Can't wait to see the final product!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Rut-roh! It doest look good for our favorite hero buddies!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Aw shucks, anything but that!

Teehee.