Reviews for Coming of Rage
TheRedScreech chapter 11 . 10/9
This fluff is AMAZING! And the ending - great Scott, the ending! It was everything I wanted it to be! Well done! Well done, indeed!

Thank you for writing!
TheRedScreech chapter 9 . 10/9
That's okay. I don't need my heart or feelings. Nope. Not at all.

On a similar note, this was beyond beautifully painful. I really liked Wally's outburst and Superman's attempt at comfort. I like how you wrote Bruce's pain - it was so encompassing. I feel like I'm drowning in pain with him.
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 10/9
... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Holy WOW, HOLY COW, OH MY GOSH! THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC AND BRUTAL! PLEASE LET THE LEAGUE ARRIVE IN TIME TO SAVE THEM!
TheRedScreech chapter 3 . 10/9
I need to take a minute to freaking BREATHE! This is an insane story! Holy WOW, the action! The tension, the adrenaline - it's all amazing! You write it all so well!

I'm going to keep reading! :D
Bogorm123 chapter 11 . 9/24
This is so ducking amazing ! I love it! Love the way you write dick and wallys friendship! Love the way you write bruce and dicks relationship ! Love the stoty! Love the plot ! Great work!
sabra jaguar chapter 11 . 9/3
Wow. This story makes you feel every hit, physical and emotional. Poor broken bird and bat... And I really want to hug a friendly neighborhood speedster...since I wouldn't want to hurt poor Robin more, and hugging Batman would be really weird. But Robin deserves so many cuddles anyway, and I love the softness Bruce is letting himself show, and I literally (and loudly) cheered at the rescue, and these two boys are awesome and...
Princess0Bunny chapter 11 . 7/30
I almost cried at the ending! You have an amazing way with words! I just love Bruce and Dick moments!
Extra.Graphite chapter 11 . 7/13
What an amazing emotional rollercoaster. I just can't get enough of your writing. Can't wait for your next story! xoxAna
Alatariel-Galadriel chapter 11 . 7/3
Holy motherflipping crap this is SO FREAKING GOOD! Oh my gosh, I love this so much, you write so perfectly and it tugged on all of my heartstrings and ugh I don't even know how to tell you how much I loved reading this. Seriously, thank you SO MUCH!
someonethe3rd chapter 11 . 6/25
haha i just reread this story and i was like dang...i love this person. i tried to go favorite you as an author but i already had! i shall follow you now and hope you post more robin whump stories
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 11 . 6/22
I am glad that this particular life lesson ended well. This was an intense, heartbreaking (at times) story. I really enjoyed reading it.
TheGirlOfTheSeasons chapter 11 . 5/4
Just...wow...I cant get enough of your writing...
I was listening to the 28 Days Later Soundtrack when you mentioned it then
Cecilia Haunt chapter 11 . 1/19
Holy shit... That was a massive emotional rollercoaster! That was amazing. In a horrible, makes you cry kind of way. Please keep writing.
little-semanggi chapter 11 . 1/9
Funny how the things that make you run away sometimes is the one that make you to come back...
I knew reading this will make my heart ache, but what can I do? The very possible opportunity of extreme Daddy!Bats moment and Bird-flash friendship is too good to be left behind! x,D