Reviews for Meaty Love bicycle (Krieg X Maya Fanfic)
Me chapter 8 . 4/19
MAKE MORE
Atraxotax chapter 2 . 4/8
Hm. Other than a perverse lack of description in the environment (yes, even IF everyone knows what you're talking about, it's STILL your obligation to help the reader envision the setting as best as possible) this is… promising. You've captured Kriegs' character perfectly, as well as a decent representation of his internal struggle. Schizophrenia (hallucinagenically insane), Depression, a Compulsive Need to Kill, Anti-Social Personality Disorder, and Psychosis can't be easy to deal with. Though, I am concerned that, given this storys' age, Mayas' canon backstory may not have been realized, but, I shall have to read to find out.
Goobielicious chapter 8 . 4/5
Pure awesomeness keep it up ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Stoner chapter 6 . 4/2
This shit is so awesome
Jo chapter 6 . 3/12
Good stufftory
JessieSprings2455 chapter 8 . 3/13
I just found this fan fic last night it was so good I made an account! I'll be waiting to read more! Keep up the good work!
Total garbage. Grammar's shit, dialogue's shit.
sr chapter 8 . 2/9
This is the BEST STORY EVER and i salute you.
De4thL0rd chapter 8 . 1/29
Please upload soon this is awesome!
that was awesome my fav character is krieg and i thought that captured his personality perfectly thank you
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 8 . 1/22
So glad to see this story is not dead hope all is
Good with the family stuff now
RandomDude chapter 7 . 1/18
I did. I hope to see you write more; surprisingly enough, without the sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, and referencing it will be expected. But... too much and it detracts from a story-line. Too little, and that means a relationship like theirs has lasted until their sixties, or they no longer feel the same toward each other and should openly acknowledge that fact.
I'm actually more interested in how the others will interact with Krieg, and why he was made into a Super-Psycho.
Three words I want more
killerman118 chapter 7 . 1/7
please update soon
GideonRexx chapter 1 . 1/4
He's way too "loud" I say that as he feels too in control too coherent. Like he's just yelling with tourets