Reviews for Haircut
willatreeholmes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
"It's not my fault! -that had me cracking up so hard
That was great! It was in character, and everything.
I ship Eleven/River so hard, and I love how flirty you made River. It was great, and really funny. I could just picture the scene in my head.
Awh, poor Doctor for having to put up with River's taunts! :3 They're so adorable though I can't even.
And River turning "in dawning horror..." That was great.

...all in all, I loved it! Do me a favor and keep writing forever.
Jon chapter 1 . 9/6/2013

Hilarious! I love how you pull in the bald Ponds, especially after Karen Gillian shaved off all her hair. AWESOME!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ha ha, I like how you incorporated Karen's head-shave, too! Nicely written!
Author's Note chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just had to repost this when I discovered the pictures of Karen Gillan (Amy) with her hair shaved off for her role in Guardians of the Galaxy.

The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
His new hair style reminds me of Nine's hair style.

Anyway! Good story, very flirty, leaves me wanting more.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm a little concerned... did he bald Amy and Rory too? Forget River; Amy might never forgive him for that.

and of course, River WOULD have to be responsible for his scar.

love the lines: 'Considering the short furry cut, his wrinkled forehead, and his ears sticking out endearingly - "You look a bit like a gargoyle." '

That's it; you've totally nailed it. He does look like a gargoyle with the haircut. LOL!
1ttrobinson chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
you can't stop there. The mind races.
Jesslightly chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Did they all lose their hair!? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hi Betawho, I am your biggest fan- I read all your doctor who stuff, and love it, especially the river song fics! Don't ever stop writing, you are amazing and really talented, you are funny and capture all the characters perfectly- well done!
Lightning Eterna chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh am I to understand that poor Amy and Rory also lost their hair to whatever misadventure they had with the Doctor? Yeah, Doc, sorry to tell you this, but it *is* your fault entirely. XD
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Didn't see that coming . . haha.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ah-ha-ha! Great. I was kinda hoping someone would write a fic about that. Lovely! :3
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I can imagine Amy and Rory laugh because of his haircut, you should make another one about his hair.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh dear god! XD when I recieved the email bearing the title haircut, I immediately flashed to those pictures of MS with the new cut! XD lol LOVE IT as always betawho! You never disappoint!