Reviews for Taming Granger
Cornwall Writes chapter 13 . 9/15
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH THIS IS TOO PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND MY FLATMATES ARE WONDERING WHY I SQUEALED REALLY LOUDLY LIKE 20 TIMES AND JUST OMG STOP WITH WITH YOUR FABULOUSNESS BECAUSE YOU COULD REALLY HURT SOMEONE (I'm kidding please continue this is too good) 3
Cornwall Writes chapter 12 . 9/15
MY FACE WON'T STOP SMILING I DON'T EVEN MEAN TO YELL I'M JUST TOO HAPPY
Cornwall Writes chapter 11 . 9/15
NO DRACO STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE TO HERMIONE GO APOLOGISE
Cornwall Writes chapter 10 . 9/15
OMG HE KISSED HER WHAT ON EARTH OMG I AM SCREAMING THIS IS WHY COLLIE RECOMMENDED IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A GENIUS AND HAVE MAGICAL POWERS WITH WORDS OMG I LOVE THIS
SlytherinEmo chapter 13 . 9/14
wow! please tell me that there's going to be a sequel soon! your writing style is amazing and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Cornwall Writes chapter 9 . 9/11
I am loving how clueless he is about how he really feels!
Cornwall Writes chapter 8 . 9/11
Omg yes, I love Hermione teaching Draco about psychoanalysis! He's so in love with her it's adorable
Cornwall Writes chapter 7 . 9/11
This is so sweet and adorable!
Cornwall Writes chapter 6 . 9/11
I'm struggling not to die with happiness at this, it is so so so cute 3 3
Cornwall Writes chapter 5 . 9/11
This is so adorable and I love it so much
Cornwall Writes chapter 4 . 9/11
I haven't been able to read this recently, and I'd forgotten how fabulous it was! I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Kana Michaels chapter 13 . 9/7
OH.
MY.
GOD.

BEST DRAMOINIE FIC I'VE READ IN A WHILE. I WANT MOREEEE :DD
carrrl.mea.19 chapter 1 . 8/25
LOVE IT! I would love to read a sequel, but the ending was lovely. :)
orangepine chapter 12 . 8/24
This chapter is pure love. Love the writing. Also I completely relate to Hermione on the whole heights thing haha
orangepine chapter 10 . 8/24
Hahaha the Dumbledore scene never fails to crack me up. I was feeling a bit stressed so I sought this story out to read again. still as hilarious as the first time I read it!