Reviews for To Warm Her Snowed Over Heart(SoMa)
byegonegirl chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
OMG, please update! Don't abandon such a great story ! Pleaseeeeeeee, think about the SoMa shippers!
KAYLA chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
If she didn't make it to the Ed then how did she colapse on it the get tucke in I'm so CONFUSED
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
Question in the letter kami sent maka kami mentions that Maka 14 how did Maka get a job at the age 14 why was Maka drunk at age 14 last time I checked she didn't even like to be late to class why would she break the law and drink underage ?
maka cat chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
lol funny lol black*star lol I love the word lol it is funny lol
please make more my little kitten
hannah rose chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
FINISH IT PLEASE!
khunniaa chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was the first soma fic i ever read and i fell in love with it. Is it possible for you to turn this into a Rated M fic? I think it would personally get more attention to the croud of people that still are obsessed with soma (like me). But overall, this is a great story and i have literally read it thousands of times
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
I know that this is an old story and this might be obnoxious but would u consider changing the title to To Warm her Frozen Heart. ?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Omg... Spirit... Saw... X_X

Can't wait to see what happens next.
MysteryDancer chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING WHILE TRIPPING EVERYWHERE!*
I AM CRYING OF HAPPINESS FROM THE HAPPINESS I AM FEELING THAT THIS IS UPDATED LIKE OMFG
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Please tell me this isn't over it needs to be updated don't just leave with a cliffhanger we love the fanfic!
alexmaupin124 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Are You Going To Keep Updating This? I REALLY Want To Read More
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
Pleassssssse ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (I was out of breath lol)
animefreak32 chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
I really this fanfiction. It's really amazing. The plot and whole story line is really good. I love how you include songs in the fanfic. Every song you use goes great with the scene. Please update soon I want to read until the very end.
animefreak32 (Tallulah)
fangirltallulah chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I love your story so far. Its amazing. But one thing, I don't like how you made Crona as a girl.
SEluv42-42-564 chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I AM GETTING ANTSY! I MUST READ MORE! o and btw THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING FANFIC EVAH!