Reviews for Sand-Pictures
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
It all used to be just Grey Havens and sadness and happiness but YOU SIR-have taken it to another level.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU'RE KILLING ME BY FEELS
Spencer B. Beavcoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I've been reading your works recently. And so far, I find them all amazing...Keep up the good work!
andaere chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Wow, I love this. It's so beautiful. I love your writing style, and the way that even those these are vignettes they flow so well. I love how everyone takes care of Frodo, too. And Elly and Frodo are so cute together. Still, this is very sad... it made me tear up more than once.

I'm very glad I found you - you're an amazing writer. And you satisfy my need for sick!Frodo hurt/comfort. :)
Anawey chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Aw! That's so sweet! I really like this story. Yay, Frodo stayed!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
A touching tale! Poor Frodo! Please make more! You've got a great writing style, by the way! I love it! I hope Frodo will be ok!
Morris the Fool chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
"You might know how cold it is outside, King Elessar had pointed out, and you might tell your children how cold it is, but you don't tell them that you're freezing to death.

Because you don't want to hurt them."

*Cry* no matter how many times I read that line it always gets to me. I love the way you wrote this it has a PGY feel to it.

Please update.

Noldo wise
Larner chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
At least they gave him fifteen years of being part of the family.
Larner chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
A choice of a few years here or more there, but without the love he's come to cherish. This examination of what might have been is sad but gentle.
Larner chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
To live as fully as he can while he can is itself a blessing for him and those who love him. And at least he'll see Elanor grow and Sam and Rosie begin to know the fullness of life vouschafed to them.
Larner chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
It appears it is almost time for him to let go. But he's hung on for her. Very gentle chapter.
Larner chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
So, Elanor is learning the more bitter truths, and just why Frodo is so often ill. Certainly a source of grief.
Larner chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Endurance Beyond Hope needs Hope Indomitable right now, I think. And am so glad that Elanor is taking such a hand with her beloved uncle.
Larner chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Ah, spitting watermelon seeds-a favorite rite for children, and those who retain the hearts of children.
Larner chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Oh, how wonderful a gift from the Elves and the Valar for the strengthening of the Ringbearer.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »