Reviews for They Never Came Back
demigodishness11 chapter 4 . 5/29
I love your story! I hope you continue! :)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
tineyandkate chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Really cool story! Please update!
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Cute :) I can't wait for the next book. Rick is probably gonna have a nightmare scene for either Percy or Annabeth, or at least I hope so. Anyways, good job!
Bookworm6810 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please!
hpjlover chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Great job! I really like this book! its really well written, the charachters are accurate and the plot is great! i cant wait to see what happens next i cant wait to read the next chapter the percabeth is adorable i really like the different spin on things i cant wait to read the next chapter please update soon i really love how they can like fix each other and how the other seven react the nightmares are not cheesy at all actually theyre amazing seriously this book is perfect i cant even ghictljghkf PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Snow Wolfe6631 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This story begs for more. It had me crying. Please write more soon,
omega2199 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Wait, what?! You're ending the story?! NOOOOOOO! When did I miss that?! NonononononnonononononnononoNO! Please? Pretty pretty please don't end it! It's to amazingly brilliant to end now! BLAH!
So now that I'm sufficiently emotionally traumatized... Great chapter, fabulous job, I ADORE it'!
Keep writing,
bananamonkey chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
i loved this 4-shot! its amazing:) please upload the epliogue asap!
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
very well written story. i really liked it!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
A sequel maybe? This was done really well, but I don't understand about the Percy hurting himself thing. Could you do a chapter explaining that
PaperFromAshes chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
awh percebeth so adorable !
and yes good point hitting on the fact that annabeth would be guilty for letting percy falling in with her. you'd think it's an obvious point, but strangely not a lot of fanfics mention that
FallenHuntress26 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Yes! Please do an Epilogue! I beg you! *irresistible puppy eyes while begging on knees and handing you a warm blue cookie* This is amazing! I LOVE THIS STORY! I am sad that this could be the end. ;( Please write more!
Scribe of Worlds chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Aw... Is thus the end? It was really too good to end, but I understand your reasons. I'll be waiting for the epilogue!
Btw, I've been trying to improve on my story. Could you do me a BIG favor and read it over again? You're a teacher, right? I need some input. I'm only fifteen. Thanks:D
DaughterofViolanceandAthena chapter 4 . 7/16/2013