Reviews for What He Said
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/24
So I read this as it caught my attention but I'm not really a fan of New-52 so didn't read much of it. Having said that what issue(s) does this span around?
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 3/9
Masterfully done. It fits what happened next with the conversation between Dick and Damian. I love how you portrayed Joker here.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I don't know what it is, but joker is just so amusing to me! What is wrong with me? Nothing.
He's just genuinely hilarious! I love him! He's so deranged and his jokes are the best! Oh! And the puns! They murder me every time! Woo!

Oh and what a CLEVER way to get into dickibirds head! Genius. And makes sense too. I love this. Makes me so happy.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Noooo, Nightwing, you can't think like that! Don't leave!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Interesting story.
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Technically there is a continuation from this but thats in the comics i wish you had done your lwn version of his and everyone elses reaction to him distancing himself and then a reconnection or not but if there was a reconnection you would have to add the bat going in solo and giving joker one hell of a beat down but oh well it was a really good one shot i wouldnt change it just add for more enjoyment :)
Dzeytoun chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Interesting, but not very convincing. Most of the history you reference is pretty clearly part of the old continuity. The relationship of Batman, Dick, Jason, and the Joker in the New 52 is still very murky, but appears to differ quite a bit in detail from the pre-Flashpoint era, even when some form of key events still took place. Even the emotional content of Bruce's relationship to his Robins has not been made clear, and seems to change from story to story and writer to writer. Besides, Dick has already revealed what the Joker said, and this isn't it. So nice try, but no go.
dontblink chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like it. I would be interested in seeing a sequel where Batman or the robins knock some sense into Nightwing. Villains will be after them even without his presence, and he's plenty tough, he's not so easy to kill. And he should ignore Joker's advice out of principle. (The batfam should argue that he'd be safer in a group than on his own)
Also, I think you should bump this up to a T for teen level. This kind of dark fic isn't for kiddies.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh! Perfect! Exactly that is what would get to Dick and make him pull away! Omw I've been absolutely buuurning with curiosity to know what the joker said to all of them and what you've got here could totally be exactly what he said to Dick! If i had 100 thumbs they'd all be up! Oh and you write really well too! So descriptive, I almost felt as if I was right there with him!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Heartbreakingly touching. Brilliantly done.
night-batfamily chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is really a wonderful idea I only wish if this story contains many of chapters, because this idea can take you for a variety of topics such as what their impression was after dick suddenly leave, especially Bruce..
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh I wish you'd continue this, It's absolutely amazing!
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ah, the heroic "to save him i must sacrafice myself" kinda thing...
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was very good. I really felt the tension in the air while reading this.
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Very well written and very psychological. Its true though. Out of all the things Joker could have said to Dick, this was the worst possible. Dick is the heart, and he knows it. I was sad to see Dick leave Batman, and your writing this makes the action really hit home. Great work!

I only have one tiny critique for you: I think that maybe this story should be T. You probably have your reasons for the rating, but that's just my humble opinion, so please don't take offense-it's just a suggestion!

Again, really, really great story!