Reviews for As It Must Be
RaziOUAT chapter 11 . 9/14
Love the timely winery thing with the doctors. Hopefully you can do more of these. Good Job!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 11 . 3/12
that was hot
LolaH chapter 6 . 3/5
More PWP. Maybe this should be over on adultfanfiction, eh? :D Nah but seriously, this chapter made me very sad. The Doctor at the end was thinking the same - all the details and experiences that built their love is just... not there. This is nothing but primal instinct and lust, declarations of love built on foundations made of cotton candy. He might bang on about how glorious her mind is in his, and that is nice to read, but it's still... it's the same old story that women are raised on. A woman's value is in spreading her legs. She heals with her soft emotions and readiness to bend over at the slightest bit of interest from her man.

This story has been built on anti-romance and... it's just... it's just really sad. :(
LolaH chapter 5 . 3/5
I personally find it a bit frustrating how you write sex like it's love, but I understand that's a majority perception. It really turns the story away from love though, like all there is to a person is how much they can make you want to rutt against them.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 11 . 3/5
For Rassillon's sake! Please don't tell me that's all of it!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 10 . 2/28
Please write some more, I really like your story.
puppyface1000 chapter 11 . 2/12
awesome story please update soon
valerie21601 chapter 11 . 1/13
Oh! PLEASE! Post the next chapter and the Epilogue you said you have finished! I LOVE this Rose/Doctor fic!

I do hope your well and know how all too well real life can get in the way and nothing bad has happened to you, over these past couple of years since you posted this chapter.

You would make SO many people happy, if you do post them. You're one of the highest rated Rose/Doctor fic on F.F. If you do a Favorite and click Rose for the Characters screening. In the Top 6 is you do it under Follow and Rose.
FelicityQueen23 chapter 11 . 1/11
Please write some more, I really like your story.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 11 . 1/4
This is absolutely fantastic. I am so happy I stumbled across this story.
MagnusIsKewl chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Please continue!
Summer Leah chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Guh, so close! I wish you'd finished this story (you still could!) but I'm glad I read it because it's INCREDIBLY hot.
Summer Leah chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Wow. DAMN that was hot!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
would love to see the end of this and just how much 9 and 10 wanted her . he might need to tell her to make her believe plus just think of the smut of him telling her how hard pun intended it was not to take her every time he saw her. how many times he had to use his hand and oh what did he want to do to all the pretty pest hanging on HIS ROSE