Reviews for A Spirit's Journey
Rekad chapter 3 . 5/21
Hello

I know that this story wasn't updated since 2014 and I am not sure if the author is still active but I have a habit to review stories which caught my interest.

For now, I read only 3 chapters but there is a thing which I noticed or to be more detailed I don't notice: environment descriptions.

You are writing into way: character needs to sit on something then you are writing that there is a bed in the room.
It is not how this should look like, first pov stories has this advantage that author can show story through the character's eyes (which ignoring environment you are doing very well) so when your character in entering for example room, then description of this room should be first thing after that because first thing what your character did in the room was seeing it, he couldn't walk into corner not knowing how this room is looking. Sure, a description can be mixed with action. But you shouldn't leave a reader in oblivion for a while not 'showing' where an action is taking place and only later adding thing when thy are needed. Reading is imagining, some people could imagine room similar to your not showed room but I for others can imagine the room without a bed. Well, I hope that you know what I mean :)
DarkType01 chapter 39 . 3/20
Beautiful absolute (pun intended) beautiful! When I started reading online fanfiction I thought a different absol story was the best but I was wrong this story takes the cake, or for Mew I should say it takes the peach cobbler.

You are a big inspiration to me and I thank you for that. Keep writing to your heart's content and thanks for inspiring me!
Random dude chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
I don't like dark chocolate :(
Potato chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
HAHAHA a successful doge. I think you meant dodge.
Trickster Zoroark chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Hi this is Awesome! NOW GIMME MY COOKIE!
Calvire chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
The chapter was fine but try less filler
Hazelwing chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
Dear Mew,

I would sincerely like to see you attempt to turn my team into level 1 rattatas.

~Hazel

P.S.
I once caught Mewtwo with a Quick Ball. Come at me bro.
ShmokeyDaBear chapter 39 . 3/1/2016
This was amazing.
I have to ask though, why peach cobbler? Eh... why not I guess.
The Arceus scene came off as extremely preachy and pretentious to me however... I avoid fics that have anything to do with religion for a reason and it came out of nowhere. But apart from that, great job!
HgSpartan chapter 38 . 9/25/2015
Yay happy fluff ending! Will we be getting a detective story next?
HgSpartan chapter 37 . 9/25/2015
This felt like an allegory.
HgSpartan chapter 35 . 9/25/2015
Are you a Brony? 'Cause there are a LOT of parallels between parts of your story and MLP cannon...
ShinyPikaFilms chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
I know the song! Its Justin Beiber! XDXD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
The
Zero Lunar chapter 39 . 5/3/2015
I must say, I enjoy your creativity. I a bit sad that this story has come to and end, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't promise that I'll read any of your other stories anytime soon, but perhaps you'll see my name pop up in your reviews sooner than either of us might think. Thanks for posting such an amazing story.
Zero Lunar chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
You know, I'm actually planning on naming two of my future Absol Spirit and Soul(I only nickname my Absol). I've thought about nicknaming all of my Pokemon, but I usually find myself liking their regular names(that and I have to have anaIng nicknames, so it'd take forever for me to pick one that I was satisfied with for all of my Pokemon).