Reviews for A Spirit's Journey
Random dude chapter 15 . 10/3
I don't like dark chocolate :(
Potato chapter 7 . 8/22
HAHAHA a successful doge. I think you meant dodge.
Trickster Zoroark chapter 15 . 5/11
Hi this is Awesome! NOW GIMME MY COOKIE!
Calvire chapter 18 . 3/22
The chapter was fine but try less filler
Hazelwing chapter 19 . 3/20
Dear Mew,

I would sincerely like to see you attempt to turn my team into level 1 rattatas.

I once caught Mewtwo with a Quick Ball. Come at me bro.
ShmokeyDaBear chapter 39 . 3/1
This was amazing.
I have to ask though, why peach cobbler? Eh... why not I guess.
The Arceus scene came off as extremely preachy and pretentious to me however... I avoid fics that have anything to do with religion for a reason and it came out of nowhere. But apart from that, great job!
HgSpartan chapter 38 . 9/25/2015
Yay happy fluff ending! Will we be getting a detective story next?
HgSpartan chapter 37 . 9/25/2015
This felt like an allegory.
HgSpartan chapter 35 . 9/25/2015
Are you a Brony? 'Cause there are a LOT of parallels between parts of your story and MLP cannon...
ShinyPikaFilms chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
I know the song! Its Justin Beiber! XDXD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
Zero Lunar chapter 39 . 5/3/2015
I must say, I enjoy your creativity. I a bit sad that this story has come to and end, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't promise that I'll read any of your other stories anytime soon, but perhaps you'll see my name pop up in your reviews sooner than either of us might think. Thanks for posting such an amazing story.
Zero Lunar chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
You know, I'm actually planning on naming two of my future Absol Spirit and Soul(I only nickname my Absol). I've thought about nicknaming all of my Pokemon, but I usually find myself liking their regular names(that and I have to have anaIng nicknames, so it'd take forever for me to pick one that I was satisfied with for all of my Pokemon).
Zero Lunar chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
... I was not expecting to see Latios...and now you've got me wanting to see Latias, great job of getting my hopes up. I am feeling a new level of resentment towards Giratina for treating Latios like that, and now I'm sincerely hoping that Latios will get the chance to Draco Meteor him into oblivion...although, that is unlikely.
Zero Lunar chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
... Well, that was interesting. I am now wondering just how many different teams there are in this story(I have like, 5, right now in my mind). I loved the "alternate version to Spirits dream" part, that was hilarious.