Reviews for What If I Left You?
GradGirl2010 chapter 3 . 8/27
This is fanfiction. This is not real. The man did the ending get me going! My jaw hit the ground! I am loving it so far
ryuka32 chapter 10 . 8/3
I swear this is the absolute worst cliffhanger I have ever experienced in all my years of reading fanfiction
GOOD GOD THE MISAKI IN THIS STORY IS SO STUPID AND DENSE. usage rely loves him and yet misaki can't even say i love you. also when the fight between usage and ijuuin was taking place, all misaki did was say "nii-chan, help me" i mean how STUPID... URRRRG !
OMFG I DIDNT EVEN READ THIS CHAP and yet im still digusted. Im not even gonna read it im sorry its just so pathetic that misaki had to drive to the fate of actually sleeping with ijjuin
Omg Manimi just fried Akihiko when she said dont lie and put the truth in his stories I didnt kno she can b bad A

Never mess with angry women: Rule numer 1 for men
DefyingGravity chapter 3 . 6/16
Fuck noooooooooo
Hello new reader here... I thought it was a promising story, and with potential, the story was at a very important moment until you came with that last announcement.
I do think like a reviewer wrote, that you could have taken in consideration the readers of this story that were not just a few, but I guess you didn't want to continue it and no one can force you to end it. And for what I can see no one wanted to adopt this story, so that means that the readers that could have found this story long after it was unexpectedly ended won't know how the ending would be, and that's sad. I hope your future stories won't have have this same ending like this one.
Panda chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I really liked this too T_T
Your Huge Fans chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
I really interested in your story, i mean interested in reading it NOT making it because i have my own condition, well y'know i really find myself crying see all the scene, see the ch.10 make me really dissapointed, because i think the storyline is really really good, maybe you should considering your reader feeling once in a while.
And if you ran out of idea, i just got a simple one after reading all the story, why don't you make Misaki Go to Usagi's office or make them bump in lift in Marukawa, then Misaki will let out all of his anger at him like "You fucking jerk i've waited for 3 hours at the rest, and next i see you fucking buy some strangers to be your one night stand? don't fuck with me jerk", that will make Akihiko suprised [[i kinda remember his face when shock at some Episodes that i forgot]] then beg Misaki for Love again or so on, or maybe some tear-jerking event will do too, i just want an ending, hope it a good one. And soon the third season will out so maybe there will be more peole who will seaech for some GOOD fanfict like this, so it'll be a waste if they were dissapointed too... work hard Onegai make the end ;-;

P.S
Sorry for bad english, i am actually a foreigner, tehe
A fangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Kyaa!Please keep writing this story,ur awesome!
Maybe you dont think its a good story...but I do and Im not the only one...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
F**K AUTOCORRECT I MEANT TAKANO.
same fangirl chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
*reading first few lines* TAKING-SAN.
fangirls chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
HOLY F**K I'M CRYING OMG
Jaina Solo chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
For what it's worth, I don't find this story boring or badly written at all. I have been reading both your stories, and while I know that "The Wish" has more reviews and follows, I have to say that I prefer this one. Don't get me wrong: I enjoy your other story too and always read it when I get the updating email, but this one has me more emotionally invested in the characters and the plotline seems tighter somehow.

I hope you're not feeling discouraged because this story doesn't have as much feedback as the other. Personally, I find that debut stories from authors on this site rarely receive as much attention as their later works, but that doesn't always reflect the quality of the writing, as much as it reflects the author's visibility. Your updates for "The Wish" have been more frequent, and as they say, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." I have a feeling that if you were to continue this fic, you might receive more reviews from readers who know you from your other story. It's something to consider.

That said, I totally understand the feeling of losing interest in a story and wanting to go full steam on another one. Some stories seem to come together more easily in the mind than others. I completely respect whatever you decide to do with this fic, and wish you nothing but the best in your future writing endeavors. Good luck!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Well, the people who have been reviewing are obviously interested in this story!
I'm sad right now :( I really like this story, but I can't do anything to make you continue; it's your choice. I really hope someone will adopt it or that you will somehow get enough motivation to finish the story - the latter is probably not going to happen. Unfortunately, I can't adopt any stories right now with all of my on-going stories and one-shot requests.
Anyway, I just want to say that I don't think the story was boring or badly written at all...and just because 'The Wish' has more reviews doesn't mean that this one isn't good. I don't really understand why you think 'What If I Left You?' is boring, but it's your opinion.