Reviews for Everything You Thought You Knew
Stevie A chapter 4 . 4/13
Whoa. Awake in the middle of the night and looking for a shirt fanfic to read and found this one. Wow! I hope you haven't abandoned! Love the set up. :-)
love story ! Please suite
laoura24 chapter 3 . 3/6
quiproquo dom&letty :(
Joani chapter 4 . 2/26
Ooooh suh a twist to the story! More, I beg of you!
Rene chapter 4 . 2/22
Ps. I guess Letty didn't keep in touch with Mia, but why? How did Dom think she was dead?
Rene chapter 4 . 2/22
Great fic! So much drama and angst!

This chapter was fantastic! You are killing me with all the stress and misunderstanding though! Can't wait to read more about what Dom does next and how Letty responds. It is pretty damning for her to find him at their rendez vous place and time with another woman! Seeing it from her side it looks terrible. But he is also now confronted with the woman he loved being alive but not in his life! What will he do next to try to find Letty and make it up to her?!

More soon!
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 4 . 2/23
i love this! Update soon:)
mari1037 chapter 4 . 2/22
Oh shit! Letty should have punched dom.. even if it was just a misunderstanding... cant wait to see what happens and i hope letty dates someone else just for a min lol.. cant wait for the next chapter
LoneButterfly05 chapter 4 . 2/21
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Thats so very wrong. Letty is busting her ass, and whats DON doing but taking another woman to his and Letty's spot. Please please fix it...Dom and Letty need to be together. I have no real prob with Elena, but I just cant be happy with her and Dom together.
foxymammajamma chapter 4 . 2/21
Yay! It's awesome to have an update from you. Was Letty pregnant by any chance? The nine months thing threw me off. Anyway, please update soon!
TRINIK chapter 4 . 2/21
Wow. Just saw your two updates! Kudos for creating a backstory that led to such drama! Better than the movies! I felt like a punch to the gut when Letty saw Dom kissing Elena!

It is clear from the last chapter that Dom thinks Letty is dead and has been sad and suffering because of it.

I can't wait for more details though. 9 months ago Letty must have gone under cover, and stopped communicating with mia too. Did she not bother telling mia about it? Since she agreed to the separation, there would be no reason for her to hide things from mia. Even if she supposedly died the day after that flashback, that was only nine months ago. Weird to see Dom kissing Elena passionately so soon after Letty died.

I can't wait to see Dom tearing up brazil looking for Letty. And can't wait to know exactly what happened! DOM's emotional response to seeing Letty was briefly shown but excellent. His sense of panic!

His plan to have them be separated may have permanently destroyed their relationship... But I hope to see them work through this.

Mostly, all I can think is 'poor letty'! She has only ever done what dom wanted. Did hijacking jobs with him, stayed with him on the run, even agreed to separate because it is what he wanted, not what she wanted. Then she puts it all on the line to get Dom back and now she has her whole heart ripped apart when she sees her supposed love kissing another woman on the day she was supposed to meet him. Devastating! Even if he eventually explains, it is Letty who has suffered a lot because of Dom's decision for them to separate! Again, poor Letty! I really hope he tells her how stupid his decision was and that they should have stayed together. She deserves to hear that after all this!

Juicy angsty goodness ahead?!
laoura24 chapter 4 . 2/21
misunderstanding, Letty not think she knows that Dom're dead
Dom and the shock of seeing living Letty
I hope they will be explained
MsShashaD chapter 4 . 2/21
omg! This is just so devastating that it had to happen like this. Shame man poor Dom, he really thought he was going crazy and Letty must feel so defeated knowing she went through all that to free him and then he does this to her.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

You are back! huzzah!
Luv the surprise twist! More soon!?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »