Reviews for Everything You Thought You Knew
Girlz-Rule chapter 5 . 6/2
Great story! I love your take on the storyline :D
thanksabunch1 chapter 5 . 6/2
Loved it ! I'm glad they found each other. Thanks for finishing this it was good to see your work again. It's funny I saw a post on FB about Fast8 screen writing starting. I instantly thought they need to get mmmsuite,str8bkchick, sunflowersandhoney,tashana ambrosia and geea2 to help write the next one. Lol! Thank you so much for entering me till the next one.
MsShashaD chapter 5 . 6/1
perfection. I really don't know what else to say. your work is simply amazing. I loved this.
TRINIK chapter 5 . 5/31
Love it! Glad you finished this great story!
Karikocha chapter 5 . 5/31
Yay! So excited you updated. Love the way you build them up and then bring them together in these angsty situations.

Great update.
Shawnied777 chapter 5 . 5/31
Yaaaaaay an update! Does this're back?! One can only hope! We do have Fast 8 to look forward to! Thanks for coming back to finish this one, amazing as always :)
summerpoint chapter 5 . 5/31
WOW I'm so glad that you updated this story! You made the phrase "ask and you shall receive" more than cliche for me LOL. I was afraid that Dom wouldn't find Letty on the other side of the door and that he was seeing Elana for a while. I love the direction the story is going in, but you have to let us know what's going on with Mia and Brian; are they in trouble? Update soon

Stevie A chapter 4 . 4/13
Whoa. Awake in the middle of the night and looking for a shirt fanfic to read and found this one. Wow! I hope you haven't abandoned! Love the set up. :-)
love story ! Please suite
laoura24 chapter 3 . 3/6
quiproquo dom&letty :(
Joani chapter 4 . 2/26
Ooooh suh a twist to the story! More, I beg of you!
Rene chapter 4 . 2/22
Ps. I guess Letty didn't keep in touch with Mia, but why? How did Dom think she was dead?
Rene chapter 4 . 2/22
Great fic! So much drama and angst!

This chapter was fantastic! You are killing me with all the stress and misunderstanding though! Can't wait to read more about what Dom does next and how Letty responds. It is pretty damning for her to find him at their rendez vous place and time with another woman! Seeing it from her side it looks terrible. But he is also now confronted with the woman he loved being alive but not in his life! What will he do next to try to find Letty and make it up to her?!

More soon!
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 4 . 2/23
i love this! Update soon:)
mari1037 chapter 4 . 2/22
Oh shit! Letty should have punched dom.. even if it was just a misunderstanding... cant wait to see what happens and i hope letty dates someone else just for a min lol.. cant wait for the next chapter
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »