Reviews for Celestica
JulesCapulet chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
LOVED THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
That was... I can't even compel to you how hot that was. AND THE WING!KINK! OH MY CHUCK. You need to continue this, you have no choice now or I will find you and recreate the plot of Misery.
mamita chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Hello, I really like your fic,hopefully follow soon more chapters, as happens Dean when he wants, and Cas the same, I love the couple CasxDean to my Dean is passive, look where you look, not because strive to make Dean as the cool or macho, because it is not, or that Cas was innocent or pure, do not look gay does not mean anything, and my family would not have any more, but I also like other couples with Dean, so still thanks and kisses.
Marionette008 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Yes, this needs another chapter like yesterday!
snowin' you chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
How can anyone NOT want to read this? But anyway whoever pushed you through had my thanks, too. :D The wing scene was pretty intense and sweet. Oh, could you continue on with it, pleease?!
buffy6x7 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
yes! Thank you for more of this story I love it and glad others do too. I think you are the best!
Kaili Hardman chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Yay! Finally! It was pretty fucking hot. Can't wait for more. :)
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for posting more of this story!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
My brain just melted from the sexiness :) that was bloody awesome and too nummy for words. I'm so glad you updated! I s really hoping you would, I always look forward to any of your work :)
KAS2Y5 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Through Space chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I really liked the story so far! Please continue! I dunno how many reviews there are, but I'm enjoying the story... so please continue! It would be nice to see Dean somehow piss off Balthazar,too. Thanks!
Diana Campos chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Adoro o Dean todo submisso esse Castiel mandão é demais esta otimo.
EMSmith chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I loved the sudden use of Sweetheart. Great story. Keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This is the weirdest fluff I've read in a while and I just love it. Love the story. Love you.
rupunzel0703 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013