Reviews for Look After You
SkyeVerya chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I can't believe I didn't leave a review the first time I read this (yes, I have read it multiple times and I don't think I will ever get tired of it). I just had to share how much this fic makes me want to take my red converse and write Bad Wolf on the toes and thick sharpie. And every time I read this by the end I'm smiling. I absolutely love it. :)
V chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I loved your story!
Amyvicky chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Is there gonna be a sequel to this?
TimeWolfSaphira chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love this story! Rose is one of my favorite companions, and her being Amy's Bad Wolf angel is soooo sweet.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved it!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was pretty interesting. I liked the parallel between Rose's interactions with Amy and the Doctor's interactions with her.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this was just perfect I loved it sooo much just great!
vivid reader chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
MORE PLEASE
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. You are a fantastic writer with an incredible gift. This was heartbreaking and poignant and I'm-running-out-of-adjectives-because-it's-so-bril liant. My only grief is that I wish we had more of the reunion at the end, but this is completely perfect and so I'm glad you left it the way it is. Thank you for such a fantastic piece!
H3LLOmynameiskibs chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I want more of this story because it's so great.:) I think you'd make a great sequel for this. Great job!:)
Moonbeam141 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great job on this!
infinity.and.nutella chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very nice. I love the idea of Rose watching over Amy.
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I liked this story very much! It was great!
Riannya chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love it!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
enjoyed this so much and would love to read more of this storyline; hope you continue with this in one of the ways you mentioned!