Reviews for Winterspell
Shaylee Swanson chapter 32 . 8/17
I have this overwhelming feeling in m chest. And that only happens when I'm fangirling. I am literally screaming in my head! This was so amazing! I LOVED IT! I CAN'T EVEN! 3 3 3
Roofscat chapter 43 . 7/12
Why why are you making me cry? *crys harder* but your work is great.
Roofscat chapter 36 . 7/12
Love it
Roofscat chapter 35 . 7/12
No the fluff is so real
Roofscat chapter 18 . 7/11
I love your work keep on writing
Roofscat chapter 17 . 7/11
Geeeeeetttt dunked on! I love it to hell hahaha . Great job
Roofscat chapter 12 . 7/11
THE FLUFF IS REAL AND I LOVE IT!
Noxaura Cille chapter 27 . 5/28
OMG YAASS! I WAS HOPING ASTRONAUT WOULD BE USED AGAIN IN A FANFIC I WAS READING! …
heh… ~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 17 . 5/28
I also love the work "irksome".
IridessaIce chapter 62 . 5/28
NO! No pooka jack! It's weird! Please! Don't spoil this awesomely amazing story. That's a compliment just so you know.
sjsreader chapter 68 . 3/14
I thought your collection of One-Shots and story arcs were really fun to read. They helped inspire a few ideas to incorporate into a ROTG story I have been thinking about writing (Don't worry, inspiration doesn't mean I'm outright copying you). Great job! :)
Love it
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 5 . 3/12
So, um... I saw this from your edit on the first chapter, I guess. You said you're going to go back trough and edit everything, so I'd like to point something out as a suggestion if that's okay? You might already know this, but I though perhaps a wording/tone change in this chapter could make it more... real.
Self injury isn't about habit. It's a coping mechanism, a way of -in Jack's case, it sounds like - punishing yourself for perceived wrongdoings. There's more to it - perhaps lifesigns . org . uk (with . instead of spaces) will explain that side of it better - but... yeah.
wolfwarrior1999 chapter 68 . 3/12
Im so happy you have updated
PlaidOtaku chapter 31 . 3/12
oh my gosh YES XD I'd love to see their faces if he told them they'd only done half