Reviews for Remember Me
Enjoyable story, good characterization. I haven't rapt been a Doctor/Clara shipper, but you do it well! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
I saw this story in the tv tropes recommendations for fics and i am glad i decided to try it. I just finished all 37 chapters and am quite sorry to see it end on a cliffhanger like that.

its a great take on Clara's Time Lady echo and i hope you decide to finish it one day.
HollyShortRulz chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
Please don't read Allegiant!
Duke of Fenwick chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
Interesting story you have here.
Much more impressive than some of the stories I've read here.
I for one like Clara. A lot of people don't, but I think she's gotten a bum rap because of the way the writers have written her.
Tennant was my favorite. A lot of people state the original series was the best.
I've seen the "movie" about Doctor Who, and how it came about. I even saw one of the 1st episodes with the First Doctor. To me the Doctor needs to be someone who's smart and wise beyond his years, who can be quick and on the ball. A bit eccentric and absent-minded, but not spastic. Not quite like Robin Williams in "Flubber". That's what I loved about Tennant and Smith.
Keep up the good work.
PS: This is how you spell Caesar.
Anarra chapter 37 . 2/19/2015
I just found this story, and i really hope you continue on with it soon. Its wonderfully written and really a great read. Please update soon!
Ms. Stella Black chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Oh the awkwardness! I love it haha.
Ms. Stella Black chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Beautiful! I like the little comment Four is about to say and then stops himself. xD
Ms. Stella Black chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
Yayyyyy she's traveling with him! :D
Ms. Stella Black chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
Awwwwwww :3 that's adorable!
Ms. Stella Black chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Ooooo, I like how you have the Great Intelligence appear! Very nice.
Ms. Stella Black chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
I hope you did well in Algebra! If not, sorry for the bad reminder... Heh. Nice chapter though! :)
Ms. Stella Black chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Poor Clara. :( I like that the Doctor wants to keep her safe though.
Ms. Stella Black chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
The technobabble was cute, no worries. :)
Ms. Stella Black chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
I liked the quotes bit in the end. I think it captures the confusion and feeling of her regeneration well. :)
Ms. Stella Black chapter 8 . 12/18/2014