Reviews for Remember Me
one heart that stands alone chapter 41 . 7/30
please continue this! i want more!
alleemaria chapter 41 . 4/5
Seriously... ? Noooo... Come on... I was really getting into it... Whydyoustop... You better pm me and tell me what you had in mind for the end haha ! :D
(We didn't even see them kiss properly again :'( )
alleemaria chapter 32 . 4/5
Ok ok ok I didn't see those aliens coming. Pretty cool haha
alleemaria chapter 5 . 4/4
Awesome... Now that I know what happened I obviously feel it's a bit of an AU or an OC... But it's going really well for now and it's super enjoyable
Kaya Uchiha chapter 41 . 1/6
Please please please continue with this story. I adore it so much. This is one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've read.
I absolutely love this story! You are a truly gifted writer, please don't give up on this story just yet!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/2
I saw that you first published this in 2013 but have recently been updating this story. I am so glad you have decided to continue because this story is just brilliant! I hope you never stop writing because I am a hugely obsessed whouffle shipper ️
Rosanne chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
There's this theory that in the world of Doctor Who, the word 'Doctor' came from the Doctor himself in a great loop of paradoxs. I think it's even implied in an episode.
With Clara jumping everywhere he goes, I wonder how many 'Clara' are actually her fragments... Like, what if all Claras in the universe were part of her? This is not true, obviously, because Oswin gave a great exemple of a fragment not named Clara.
But... I wonder. Wouldn't she be nearly as old as the Doctor mentally if she remembered all her lives?
MORE chapter 41 . 12/16/2016
AHH I NEED MORE
Cadencia chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Are you going to upload more chapters? I got so hooked on the story and can't wait for more lol. Love your work!
xRosexTylerxDefenderoftheEarth chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
This. Is. The. Greatest. I read your story all the way through and absolutely loved. I was devastated when I saw that you hadn't updated in YEARS but set the story aside anyway. Flash forward one year, and I'm scrolling through my spam email and saw that I had a bunch of fanfiction alerts from your story. I clicked on it and was so excited to see NEW CHAPTERS! I personally never thought you would update again and that, if you did, you'd say something like "lol im probably never going to update this again" like a lot of other fanfiction authors do. Thanks for proving me wrong!

Your story is fantastic, I love the plot and character development and how you incorporate what is canon with your own imagination. The pacing is just right and the story is super intriguing!

Thanks for updating!
Game-Watch chapter 41 . 8/28/2016
Will two Doctors try to compete over one Clara? That could be fun.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
This story has a very good premise, and you're executing it really nicely.
Game-Watch chapter 40 . 8/23/2016
Look who's back! I loved it, keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
Enjoyable story, good characterization. I haven't rapt been a Doctor/Clara shipper, but you do it well! Looking forward to more!