Reviews for Remember Me
Kaya Uchiha chapter 41 . 1/6
Please please please continue with this story. I adore it so much. This is one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've read.
I absolutely love this story! You are a truly gifted writer, please don't give up on this story just yet!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/2
I saw that you first published this in 2013 but have recently been updating this story. I am so glad you have decided to continue because this story is just brilliant! I hope you never stop writing because I am a hugely obsessed whouffle shipper ️
Rosanne chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
There's this theory that in the world of Doctor Who, the word 'Doctor' came from the Doctor himself in a great loop of paradoxs. I think it's even implied in an episode.
With Clara jumping everywhere he goes, I wonder how many 'Clara' are actually her fragments... Like, what if all Claras in the universe were part of her? This is not true, obviously, because Oswin gave a great exemple of a fragment not named Clara.
But... I wonder. Wouldn't she be nearly as old as the Doctor mentally if she remembered all her lives?
MORE chapter 41 . 12/16/2016
AHH I NEED MORE
Cadencia chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Are you going to upload more chapters? I got so hooked on the story and can't wait for more lol. Love your work!
xRosexTylerxDefenderoftheEarth chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
This. Is. The. Greatest. I read your story all the way through and absolutely loved. I was devastated when I saw that you hadn't updated in YEARS but set the story aside anyway. Flash forward one year, and I'm scrolling through my spam email and saw that I had a bunch of fanfiction alerts from your story. I clicked on it and was so excited to see NEW CHAPTERS! I personally never thought you would update again and that, if you did, you'd say something like "lol im probably never going to update this again" like a lot of other fanfiction authors do. Thanks for proving me wrong!

Your story is fantastic, I love the plot and character development and how you incorporate what is canon with your own imagination. The pacing is just right and the story is super intriguing!

Thanks for updating!
Game-Watch chapter 41 . 8/28/2016
Will two Doctors try to compete over one Clara? That could be fun.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
This story has a very good premise, and you're executing it really nicely.
Game-Watch chapter 40 . 8/23/2016
Look who's back! I loved it, keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
Enjoyable story, good characterization. I haven't rapt been a Doctor/Clara shipper, but you do it well! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
I saw this story in the tv tropes recommendations for fics and i am glad i decided to try it. I just finished all 37 chapters and am quite sorry to see it end on a cliffhanger like that.

its a great take on Clara's Time Lady echo and i hope you decide to finish it one day.
HollyShortRulz chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
Please don't read Allegiant!
Duke of Fenwick chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
Interesting story you have here.
Much more impressive than some of the stories I've read here.
I for one like Clara. A lot of people don't, but I think she's gotten a bum rap because of the way the writers have written her.
Tennant was my favorite. A lot of people state the original series was the best.
I've seen the "movie" about Doctor Who, and how it came about. I even saw one of the 1st episodes with the First Doctor. To me the Doctor needs to be someone who's smart and wise beyond his years, who can be quick and on the ball. A bit eccentric and absent-minded, but not spastic. Not quite like Robin Williams in "Flubber". That's what I loved about Tennant and Smith.
Keep up the good work.
PS: This is how you spell Caesar.
Anarra chapter 37 . 2/19/2015
I just found this story, and i really hope you continue on with it soon. Its wonderfully written and really a great read. Please update soon!