Reviews for Naruto's Anatomy
sultrypickle chapter 2 . 9/4
I seriously loved this. I can't believe that was your first lemon! I would love to read more stories and antics in this particular AU!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 2 . 7/13
Love it _ Let's just hope that no one finds out it was them.

Please post more!
afrozenflower chapter 2 . 5/15
That was really hot. Good job!
mia chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Dude you are awesome sauce i in a gallon...ok that made no sense...anyway you are just amazing i haven't read that hot a lemon in a looooonnnnnnng time...thanks know I'm going to read all of your sasunaru fics:)
Evangeline039 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
This is so good! I really like the pairing : doctor x intern. Haha, fresh idea is forming in my mind. Thanks for writing this story, its really inspiring me. And the last sentence of this fanfic had me ROTFL, I wonder if Sasuke's smirking when he heard it. Keep writing and Ganbatte! :)
Release Me chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Claps you did a wonderful job for your first sexy Lemon I am loving this and I will be adding this greatness to my list of Nauru Sasu love story list. I got a super long nosebleed after reading this great thing of awesomeness.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
I love it! It was hot :D
Manillalu chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Oh hilarious. The gurney. Ha, Sakura, you are sooo clueless, tehehe! It was cute
Reason 2.0 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Ok, I really love this. Usually in this type of story, there would be some kind of drama, or misunderstanding. Like one of them pretending nothing happened or some crap like that. But no. This was beautiful. Naruto was like, 'man, lost a sex god' and goes into work just to see him again. Mixed feelings about the boss thing, of course. But I don't know. I just expected Sasuke to be like 'crap, my one night stand is my new student.' Instead, he was all 'yes! found that cute ass uke from last night!' and literally jumps him everywhere. No hesitation, no questions. He's supposed to be the professional, and was like fuck it. It was absolute perfection.
AishiteruVivi chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Ah mah gawd, that was so hot, with its cute moments :3

operagirl76 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Aw, very cute and sweet. Nice to see how it progressed from initial lust to love and contentment!
Natsu chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
That was entertaining, I quiet enjoyed it! Thanks for posting :)
The Unapologetic chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I like it
Tsukihime1991 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Soooo good i loved ittt
Serielle chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Gaaaahh! I just love this! Awesome work! :)