Reviews for Naruto's Anatomy
Guest chapter 3 . 4h ago
That was so adorable!(:
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 3 . 4/5
Oh my goodness that was so hot...
Too bad it was only 3 chappies. Please continue writing!
ChasesTheMoon chapter 3 . 3/31
i really really loved the story just wish their was more from sasukes point of veiw but yes great bit of smut hehehe
Vanillamoo chapter 3 . 3/24
So freaking cute ** dat hospital scene and dat last chapter :3 so fucking cute :3 thank you for writing such a freaking cute
GaaraFreak6 chapter 3 . 3/24
All I could think was, "Fuck, that's hot."
AmegakureAngel chapter 3 . 3/17
The way you write for Sasuke is so perfect. I could read it all day. These are amazing. Please write more!
raelle23 chapter 3 . 3/16
i loved it please continue this it is awesome
Shane chapter 3 . 3/15
These guys are going to get caught the way they are going.
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 3 . 3/15
Hot
CrimsonNight41 chapter 3 . 3/15
Oh my gosh. I totally wanted to review all of these chapters, but I was too engrossed to even pause for breath before clicking the 'Next' button. :') This story is sooo cuuuuute! T.T I'm dying! Help! Need...oxygen! *dies* Oh well, I'll come back from the dead just to read more! T.T I love how you wrote their relationship! XD So cute! T.T Thank goodness there were three chapters after all! Pleeeeeaaaaase write more chapters? D: I would love you forever!
Killua17 chapter 3 . 3/15
I believe with every fiber in my being, that this could have been an awesome 20 - 30 chapter fic with a range of 100,000 words or more.
It has such great potential you should think about expanding it! XD
KeeBee chapter 3 . 3/14
Yes! I've been waiting for the absolute LONGEST time for this to come out! When I got the email that you posted this, I instantly dropped the clothes that I was folding just to read it. I love everything about this story. Please continue to update :) Keep up the great work.
The ending was so funny
Improbable disposition chapter 2 . 2/11
Second time reading this. Probably won't be the last. I love the hot, raw, sexual chemistry. You did great for your first lemon better than some others I've read. Keep writing.
Miyukiryu chapter 2 . 2/9
Yes you get a blue ribbon!and ll the other colors as well:):):)
But is the story over?!