Reviews for Naruto's Anatomy
Release Me chapter 2 . 7/14
Claps you did a wonderful job for your first sexy Lemon I am loving this and I will be adding this greatness to my list of Nauru Sasu love story list. I got a super long nosebleed after reading this great thing of awesomeness.
YukinaUzuha chapter 2 . 2/13
I love it! It was hot :D
Manillalu chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh hilarious. The gurney. Ha, Sakura, you are sooo clueless, tehehe! It was cute
Reason 2.0 chapter 2 . 1/24
Ok, I really love this. Usually in this type of story, there would be some kind of drama, or misunderstanding. Like one of them pretending nothing happened or some crap like that. But no. This was beautiful. Naruto was like, 'man, lost a sex god' and goes into work just to see him again. Mixed feelings about the boss thing, of course. But I don't know. I just expected Sasuke to be like 'crap, my one night stand is my new student.' Instead, he was all 'yes! found that cute ass uke from last night!' and literally jumps him everywhere. No hesitation, no questions. He's supposed to be the professional, and was like fuck it. It was absolute perfection.
AishiteruVivi chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Ah mah gawd, that was so hot, with its cute moments :3

CAN WE GET TO SEE SAKURA'S REACTION WHEN SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT THEM. PRETTY PLEASE.
operagirl76 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Aw, very cute and sweet. Nice to see how it progressed from initial lust to love and contentment!
Natsu chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
That was entertaining, I quiet enjoyed it! Thanks for posting :)
The Unapologetic chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I like it
Tsukihime1991 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Soooo good i loved ittt
Serielle chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Gaaaahh! I just love this! Awesome work! :)
iloveYaoi1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
what do you mean couplet?!
Sake-Chama chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
It was freaking amazing. I just hopped back on the sasuXnaru band wagon and your lemon was as steamy as mine. So please, please keep on writing your giving me my daily fix.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Awwwwwwww that's adorable
Icchann chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST SMUT I HAVE EVER EVER EVER READ. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD/GODDESS. I WANT TO GET THIS ENTIRE FIC TATTOOED ON MY BODY. SO PERFECTTTT!
Icchann chapter 1 . 5/11/2014