Reviews for These Battle Scars (Mostly On Hold)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2017
I really, really like it, but sense the last time you updated was over three and a half years ago, you most likely have no intent on updating it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Oh please keep going, I absolutely LOVED this fanfic and really, really, really want you to update soon!
Fish eat oreos chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Nooooo! You can't stop now! You stop, you make me cry! :'''( Plz keep going, PLZ! ;)
Ven'aranar Angel chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Shabuir doesn't have an apostrophe, but I'm into this story! And I'm border lining 'stalker', aren't I?
Ven'aranar Angel chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I like the vocal manipulation thing, though you spelled 'arc' wrong. Just friendly advice, I promise.
Ven'aranar Angel chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Jesse will never live this down, will he? On a different not, I can smell character development coming on :)
Ven'aranar Angel chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
You did a good job showing what the war's affect on some people can be, and how the children reacted to their parents. Please keep up the good work!
Emberframe chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
fives would also properly beat her in hand to hand combat, seeing that arc troopers learn an extra courses.

anyway cool story
Emberframe chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
first of all she would not be abble to piick the lock on the cuffs becuase they use an electronic locking system.
and secondly clone weapons are protected against emp.
a droid popper is an emp which the clones uses.

sorry for rant but im a bit of a star wars nerd.
Emberframe chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
is it rexsoka
Emberframe chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
hey try not to write with I
and try he as more removed eg. he moved fowards looking for his captain, suddenly a trooper came up to his side.

well apart from that its a good story.
FeatherStrife chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
this was so awesome...i wold love to write like you..i suck at it...please wrote MOAR...look me up on DeviantART. im FeatherStrife... good luck with writers block!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Yes! Updates! WOOHOO! This is awesome! Please don't stop this story any time soon!
Phazon Elite chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Good Job! But you still would not be able to stop me or care to if I even bothered infringing on copyrights! Ha Ha! But seriously, great work. Your very good considering that this is your first story... so, yeah.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK! I look for updates on this story every time I come to Fanfiction! I hope you had a good time while you were out of town, if not, I hope things get better! I understand if you have school, I hope it's not too hard on you. In the end, patience becomes pleasure! In this case pleasure is an update to this story! Ok, enough rambling! I hope to read more of the story!