Reviews for Overheard
Livres721 chapter 1 . 11/18
this was deeply disturbing thanks I loved it but also regret reading it
guest chapter 8 . 11/14
ooooh yes I definitely am a horrible person to be enjoying this
guest chapter 5 . 11/14
I'm a horrible person to be enjoying this
uest chapter 2 . 11/14
no surprise there, *looks at gwaine* yup no surprise at all
Crystalzap chapter 36 . 11/16
okay this story was creepy (like that horrible dream the kid had) and horrifying (like that evil man butchering animal and human alike) but this ending chapter was sweet and I'm glad Gwen took in sweet little Bedivere he deserves someone good and kind like Gwen.
Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity, Merlin.
Fantastic introspection on Arthur and Merlin's parts.
Someone say something. Anyone except Gwaine.
Hilarious. I love Gwaine.
Great reactions to the scar reveal.
Iceheart15 chapter 36 . 9/23
...where do I even begin? Right, I'm going to try to condense this as much as possible. Super angsty, creepy, action-y and sweet in all the best ways possible. I always love the stories where everyone gets a wake-up call about Merlin, what he does and what it's cost him, even if the full cost is not revealed and there's no magic reveal. Hell, I think the fact that there was no reveal actually made this even better, just another amazing twist. Amazing job! I was blown away.
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 36 . 8/31
I loved this story, especially when Merlin first revealed his scars. When I read further into the story, it changed from heart shattering feels to that escalated quickly... Is it bad that I enjoyed it?
MonJoh chapter 36 . 8/7
Interesting story.
Brookie Twiling chapter 36 . 8/3
Great story! I thought maybe he would reveal his magic or something, but it really is just another adventure in Merlin's life (except for a couple knights and the King n Queen finding out what Merlin does for Arthur). I actually really like that.

Awesome story, and I also loved reading your AN's, I have a feeling we would probably get along! ;P
Faith chapter 36 . 7/28
Just finished reading for the 12 time, still amazing. Please write a sequel
LilithRisen chapter 27 . 7/24
Is it wrong that I hated Bedivere more than Agrivaine?
LilithRisen chapter 20 . 7/24