Reviews for The Adventure of the Miserious Stench
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/1
oooooh my gods! poor Jareth!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/17
Ahahaha I love it! Yet another fantastic fandom. Skerlok and Wadsin are the best xD
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
You know, I had read this before, but it had been before I had found out the wonderfulness that is Sherlock (and Game of Thrones). Now that I've watched both, this story is just so, SO much funnier. I can't stop laughing! I mean, it was funny before, but now ... gosh it's just so freaking fantastic.

Awesome, awesome job!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is Fantastic! Being a Sherlock Holmes fand and a Laby fan this was just perfect! Thank you for this!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I kinda wish I saw that look of horror. XD
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
If I didn't love this right away for his powers of obstetrician, I loved it for Sir Didymus and his family, Vulpecula.
Love love love love love
The description of the Library and map was AMAZING. I wanted to be there, that's hard to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Absolutely loved!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoyed this one in the exchange. Probably my favorite. I just love this little goblin. Well done. :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You have a gift for writing goblins... One would almost call it suspiciously gifted. Hehehe
Namuh chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
It's such a great story, very funny.
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hahahaha! Oh my god that was HILARIOUS! I love it , the post its,the mispronunciation, the game of thrones reference- brilliant :)
Nightpounce chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The images i have of the goblins attempting to reenact anything from Game of thrones make me want to howl with laughter but also run VERY far away XD

I have really missed your stories for this fandom so was excited to get an alert for one XD

Loved it

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
brilliant!
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is hilarious! I kind of wish for a sequel just to see what they all do from Game of Thrones.
3hours chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hah! Okay, so it made me laugh :D And I don't mean the kind of lol we all say but don't actually follow through on, I *laughed*. And I loved all the little details in the descriptions of the goblins and their attire, especially the lack of leg between the knees and feet, and the drunkenly swaying antler. You're wonderful at this!