Reviews for The Adventure of the Miserious Stench
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/2
Hilarious. He needs a vacation...and Hermione Granger as a Head Librarian. She'd have a stroke at its current condition!
oh dear... goblin minions and TV do not mix well...
Welp, too late now!
DancingIsLikeDrawing chapter 1 . 4/24
oohhh.. poor Jareth xD Being the Goblin King must be so very hard :b
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/1
oooooh my gods! poor Jareth!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/17
Ahahaha I love it! Yet another fantastic fandom. Skerlok and Wadsin are the best xD
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
You know, I had read this before, but it had been before I had found out the wonderfulness that is Sherlock (and Game of Thrones). Now that I've watched both, this story is just so, SO much funnier. I can't stop laughing! I mean, it was funny before, but now ... gosh it's just so freaking fantastic.

Awesome, awesome job!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is Fantastic! Being a Sherlock Holmes fand and a Laby fan this was just perfect! Thank you for this!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I kinda wish I saw that look of horror. XD
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
If I didn't love this right away for his powers of obstetrician, I loved it for Sir Didymus and his family, Vulpecula.
Love love love love love
The description of the Library and map was AMAZING. I wanted to be there, that's hard to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Absolutely loved!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoyed this one in the exchange. Probably my favorite. I just love this little goblin. Well done. :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You have a gift for writing goblins... One would almost call it suspiciously gifted. Hehehe
Namuh chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
It's such a great story, very funny.
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hahahaha! Oh my god that was HILARIOUS! I love it , the post its,the mispronunciation, the game of thrones reference- brilliant :)
Nightpounce chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The images i have of the goblins attempting to reenact anything from Game of thrones make me want to howl with laughter but also run VERY far away XD

I have really missed your stories for this fandom so was excited to get an alert for one XD

Loved it