Reviews for The Adventure of the Miserious Stench
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Soooooo cute!
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Brilliant! Two of my fave story worlds smashed together in a delightfully amusing way. Thank you.
Just a thought, did you ever ask if they had a back up of your stories?
Mad J-J chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
That was amazingly coherent for a crack fic, in a good way !

I loved the library, the mistakes Skerlock made in the names (took me a while before I realised he even mispronounced his name) and Jareth's reactions, I loved the sudden realisation of Glurg, it was just great.

The library-bit was really interesting and felt like one of the more developped part, I could just picture it (an now it has ignited some more ideas to plague me while I'm trying to work, thanks XD).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Hilarious! You're very talented!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Hilarious. He needs a vacation...and Hermione Granger as a Head Librarian. She'd have a stroke at its current condition!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
oh dear... goblin minions and TV do not mix well...
Welp, too late now!
DancingIsLikeDrawing chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
oohhh.. poor Jareth xD Being the Goblin King must be so very hard :b
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
oooooh my gods! poor Jareth!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Ahahaha I love it! Yet another fantastic fandom. Skerlok and Wadsin are the best xD
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
You know, I had read this before, but it had been before I had found out the wonderfulness that is Sherlock (and Game of Thrones). Now that I've watched both, this story is just so, SO much funnier. I can't stop laughing! I mean, it was funny before, but now ... gosh it's just so freaking fantastic.

Awesome, awesome job!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is Fantastic! Being a Sherlock Holmes fand and a Laby fan this was just perfect! Thank you for this!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I kinda wish I saw that look of horror. XD
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
If I didn't love this right away for his powers of obstetrician, I loved it for Sir Didymus and his family, Vulpecula.
Love love love love love
The description of the Library and map was AMAZING. I wanted to be there, that's hard to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Absolutely loved!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoyed this one in the exchange. Probably my favorite. I just love this little goblin. Well done. :)