Reviews for Friends Bitter Music Sweet

*ZKKTTKZKTKZT*

*BEEP*

"End of messages"
Bcb Knowitall chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Chapters 1-4 were amazing, I read some of your stuff before, and I thought I'd never really get interested with how you did things (Not saying you're bad, just doesn't interest my opinion) But chapters 1-4 showed me you can be extremely deep, and well thought out with the characters...

Until I reached chapter 5.. Man, what happened? Currently on chapter 6, haven't started reading yet, but everything is jumbled up, and the mood shifted so fast I had to check if I didn't click a different fanfiction. o_O Not a fan of the misspelling's and such, or the flat out disappearance of some words, but that was fine because the story idea was well made, and great!...

Until chapter 5. Just so.. Out of place. I'm not sure I am going to be able to read all of it, I might stop at chapter 6 if I see no improvement/it continues to get "Worse" (My opinion personally) You were so close to making my #1 fanfiction, too. (Made so far, I can think of a few that would interest me more, but they aren't made and I'll probably procrastinate for eternity on it. But who knows?)

I read a lot of fanfiction's, and am, by definition, obsessed with BCB. I read it so many times, analyzed the characteristics and personalities of most of the characters, and even if they have a "Facade" Up or not, few other people were able to judging by they're fanfictions and how the character's were portrayed/acted.

But enough about the countless hours I spent alone thinking to myself about bcb (Embarrassingly high amount..) Lets make this a review, shall we! From what I read so far, from chapters 1-4:

7/10 on the spelling and grammar, very good, seems like you spent a lot more time on this one then some others.

6/10 on the personality matching that of the true comic. A lot is up for grabs, but a lot is also extremely out of place, so I rate 6.

9/10 on story, really nice story, I would even go as far as to say on of the best I read (1-4) Based on the scenario being extremely possible, and could have happened.. For the most part. Different reasons for different things, and a little bit of a span of time between the events would have made it spot on, but GG you got the outcome!

But this is only with chapters 1-4, chapters 5 (And maybe up?) Will severally dent my ratings by what I read so far.. Something another guy said, the "Sexual" Parts of the comic are extremely out of place, Chapter 5 was very cringe-y to read, and hurt my heart by where it was heading.

Maybe you'll ignore me, maybe you'll take what I said differently then how I mean it, so, I'll add a TD;LR to make a quick, and simple explanation to what I was aiming at with this review.

TD;LR. It was a good fanfiction, and you are a good writer when making a story. Just the sexual stuff makes it less immersive, and detaching from the story, and the characters. I wish to see more from from you in the future. Perhaps... Of the same quality of chapters 1-4? You make very lengthy fanfictions, and I like that. Something of that quality to that length would be my #1 forever. Long TD;LR is long! So goodbye and take care! *Hit*
RPGNerd chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Now I have to question weather or not Lucy and Mike will be able to get together,(is she bi in this?), and weather or not Mike actually paid attention to his, slightly mushroom induced, dream.
RPGNerd chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Because I can rarely read anything sexualy i could barely read this. But i did read the last two or three paragraphs and I think I get the point.

*Turns to face the villagers* "Hey y'all can put the pitchforks down, for now!"

Also you should consider changing the rating on this to M because of this chapter.
But anyway the fact that Mike was finally able to cut through the crap in his mind was something.
RPGNerd chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
OK you lost me. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING THROUGH MIKE'S SLIGHTLY MESSED UP HEAD!?
Anyway good cliffhanger as always.
Dr.Rockit chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Lol best typo ever "I am pretty he will behave" yah sorry that was hilarious but getting better just one thing. Is it me or does it seem like Lucy replaced her insecurity with a toned founded version if daisy and Paulo's personalities combined? Not saying its bad ( I think it's funny seeing her like this and I like it) saying it's just she seems TOO diffrent from old Lucy at times keep it up
someone aka the real someone
(Where did that name come from by the way?)
RPGNerd chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Wow a chapter where there is almost nothing sexual. Anyway Mike gets a look inside Lucy's mind and I'm going on a limb to say it but I think she knows what he read. She may be half deaf but she's not stupid it was to convenient for her and Mike to got to the bathroom at the same time and she knows this. Mike also needs to learn boundaries. Seriously they just made up a week to a month ago and he's already going through her diary. This is also where the saying "curiosity killed the cat" came from cause Lucy is going to kill him when she finds out.
RPG Nerd chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Now that I think about it the sexual themes are off the charts. Try to refrain from using so many sexual themes and get back to Mike and Lucy getting back to being nest friends and this story will easily become one of my favorites. Forget my last review and that is all.
RPG Nerd chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Ok Mike needs to get his "man" under control or this will be ackward. Also This is going to be ackward anyway because Lucy's family hate Mike. And the fact that Mike is showing feelings for Lucy again at this time is horrible. All in all Mike needs to get his issue under control and not piss of Lucy's family. If he does this everything will be all right.
SelojeTypesWords chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
If there's one thing that is in almost every one of your stories(sometimes chapters), it Mike getting a boner. Honestly sometimes it's unessessary and I don't really want to picture that every time I read. It always causes te scene to be akward, and usualy becomes the main topic for a while. It would be nice for him to talk to Lucy without getting excited every time. I'm not saying to never add sexual tension, but I'd keep in mind that they're 16, not every story needs several (hardcore)sexy chapters. Just tone it down a little.
Other than that, the story is starting to get very interesting. Mike has to adjust to this new Lucy and her lifestyle. Hopefully he doesn't become a power mad friend who uses her fame for his own personal gain. I wonder what Lucy's thinking of all this, at one point she said she hates him, and now she's invited him to visit her. Her thoughts are like a clouded mystery.
Also, Lucy has Halo 5. Lucy has an Xbox One. If Mike and Lucy do "things",NSA is watching everything. 0_0
Dr.Rockit chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
And all my hope for the story is gone. I am sorry someone but You are adding sexual themes where they aren't needed this story's idea alone with those themes was amazing I loved the first few chapters but these last few have been horrid. Sorry dude but I just think it Would be so much better with out "Lucy is horny" or "mike is horny". Feel free to take my review any way you want. But honestly you are a great writer ad I want to see you do something that doesn't involve sexual problems.
RPG Nerd chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I see a friends with benefits relationship on the horizon. Truth be told I always wondered what would happen if Mike and Lucy had a FWB relationship so it looks like I might find out.
RPG Nerd chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I this turns out like your other one, BitterSweet Mistake. Mike's mom with flat out disown him. But I see this being a friends with benefits sort is thing. And I always thought that would be a unique relationship for Mike and Lucy.
RPG Nerd chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This was kinda hard to follow. But I still understood it, I think. I mean Lucy just made herself hate him a few chapters ago, and now she has phone sex with him. What is going on insider her head seriously? Anyway great chapter as always. Thought you ditched fan fiction like a lot of the other authors I like. But I am glad to see you are still writing.
SelojeTypesWords chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
It's interesting how Lucy jumps at the idea of phone sex with Mike, and then asks to web-cam with him, AFTER she finally gets him out of her life. Does she still have feelings for him, or does she feel that his sadness is her fault? This is getting interesting! Now Lucy's manager wants to see Mike? For what reasons could this be? Another well done chapter, can't wait for more!