Reviews for Baby Bottle Brews
TTshorty33 chapter 15 . 4/12
Omg she walked away from her wife in the middle of labor and she's still the angel? u have to kidding. seriously. I keep reading waiting for the tables to turn and just wow.
TTshorty33 chapter 2 . 4/11
I just don't understand how santana is always in the wrong and brittany can do no harm. the story is great the writing is great. and if ur favorite is brittany, read on. chapter after chapter, santana is the evil one and brittany is the saint. it's preposterous
TTshorty33 chapter 1 . 4/11
unreal.
Can i just say that the guards from mercedes's concert are totally dumb af for not doing their job right. It's a HUGE concert and they ran out of guards? How's that possible...I also had no idea that a bunch of fans would even go that far, even if they had to risk the artists themselves. I hate the fact that they got jeremy hurt and potentially risking the baby's life. Idk.. it's abit unrealistic..
MissLynn87 chapter 22 . 1/25
Just finished all 3 of these amazing stories! I devoured these man! You did such an amazing job creating this whole world with all these amazing layers! I reallly loved this story!
UniKitty chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
Hey, have anymore one-shots sitting around in your brain somewhere? :)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
Loved it
ttandme69 chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
I reread all 3 stories to see where I left off...which was the Christmas 3 part and now I have caught up'. Love the story and the families you have created. Eager for more and thanks for the hard work. Lisa
tessy25 chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
Next please I love your stories
tessa25 chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
I love. This story its amazing
2007gracee chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
Great story
Louisa17 chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Awww! What a great little one shot! I definitely needed this this morning!
rg521 chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
So cute the way Dylan worries about Slobberz.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
I was just thinking about this 'verse yesterday and how much I missed it and then BAM you posted! Love it! I'm glad Slobberz is going to be okay.
katiek28 chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Ok, that was just so sweet. Poor little Dylan so worried about his best friend, and even Charlie is being nice to him! I actually had a sneaking suspicion that Charlie was somehow involved (like he'd eaten something of hers that he shouldn't), so I'm glad I was wrong. I love the updates of this little family!