Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon's Heir, Year 2 - The Chamber of Secrets
David-El chapter 11 . 6/26
Not bad, but I think I read just WHY Snape is a terrible teacher for occlumency: because he was first taught by Voldemort. As a result of his teaching methods, Snape can't teach it any other way. As it is, I ran across two other ways for Harry to occlude his mind. First, instead of locking his emotions away, he USES them as his shield. The other method was created by Robert Jordan called the flame and void. In this method, you feed your passions into a flame and let everything else just fade into a void.
0rigami chapter 8 . 3/1
Its a bit silly to write advices when i know i am barely midway thepublished chapters, but... isnt this fic getting a bit too focused on harry? I mean, from one side it seems like there are only 2nd years now (the quidditch match against gryffindor a good example of that, with both the 2 addition to the team and the substitute commenter) but also howother slytherin are suddenly changing what must be a deep worldview about muggleborn just because another 2nd year says so. It just... does not make much sense.
Larenars chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Very realistic changes in characters. Great story.
tommyboynv chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Year 2 was a good year. I'm pleased by the early progress you have Harry starting to benefit from. Keep up the good work...onto Year they get time turners with all those classes?
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
I thought it was brilliant that you skipped Harry's birthday in the beginning of the story. I was even complaining about it because I noticed it and then there it was with Draco saying "OMG Why didn't you say anything?!" and I was thrilled. Totally and utterly thrilled. This one made me giggle and gasp and just brilliant. D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
good story
OneHellOfAMarshmellow chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
.god. YESSSS! You know how there are those fanfics that when they updates you're like " oh yay this is exciting" and then there are those other fanfics were u see they updated and you just lile fall too the floor squealing and run around the house and are practically shaking as you open up the next chapter. Yours is the second. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Am sorry that I can't remember the first one of this story but I will look forward to the next one when it come's !

The Crimson Mage.
T. H. Enesley chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I'm constantly amazed at writers who believe they own their own characters they introduce on this site. If you put it here you cannot stop it discrimination. Good luck.
Notasavior chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
What a lovely close to the end of book 2. I think that stories where Harry doesn't kill the Basilisk are some of my favorites, do you intend on using it later on? I think that'd be great, well done and I can't wait to start book 3!
Hoffindor chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
He's not going to start being chummy with all the Weasleys is he because that would just ruin the whole story for me. Don't do that to my fragile psyche.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Hopefully Harry will learn to trust him more. Snape that is.

I do wonder when we will be learning that it was Hermione and at least lavender and pavarti who ployjuiced themselves and learned Harry was a snake speaker?

Keep up the amazing work!
OneHellOfAMarshmellow chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Omg. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBHHA! I finish this story and the first one in two days. I cant wait for the rest. This was amazing. You know how you can know you want something particular in a story but you look and you find other story's that kind of have it but there are so mamy other problems with it?
This is like everything I want, and its written perfectly and I see no problems with it at all. I love this so much, its defiantly one of my favorite harry potter fanfic, really one of my favorites in general.
I really hope you finish this work all the way through.
anyeshabaner chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
wicked chappy although severus was a bit harsh ...why did he have to stun pansy i wonder? it severus for real?...
Slytherin Potter chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Another enjoyable read I'm glad Harry won in the end to bad no Phoenix or Sword came but that's fine with me I still don't get how a 12 year old did something like that in the COS. This is more realistic and it also sucked that Pansy got stunned it was necessary, although switching her memories was kind of messed up. Overall I give this a 9/10 nice work.