Reviews for Say I Love You
CheetahMage4444 chapter 32 . 5/24
u, my friend, r one talented writer
Could you post this on wattpad?
JadeDragonXx chapter 32 . 4/17
*sniff* * sniff* this is beautiful! The plot, the storyline,the characters, your writing is just so unique. Loved this fanfic!
JadeDragonXx chapter 5 . 4/16
I'm scared, I'm f-ing scared. Idk why just that I'm reading this at night in the pitch darkness makes me want to hide under the covers and scream. This isn't a horror story and I'm already freaking out about whats going to happen to them!
JadeDragonXx chapter 3 . 4/16
Please please please let this have a happy ending. I can't handle any tragedy especially with Nalu!
Cecelia chapter 32 . 11/11/2016
Haaa~~~! That's all I can say ,I've read the this story from top to bottom and it was ... Just haaa~~~! I support you in whatever you do ()And I will continue to 4ever and always . And I love the movie the originals ,so if you ever decide to write another fanfiction pleazze write a (fairytail and the originals) crossover . Until then.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
a beautiful ending to a beautiful fanfic and I may or may not be crying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
usually i nevr reread fanfictions, but i always reread yours! HOW IS YOUR WRITING SO GOOD
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
Aw man I remembered reading this story a while back. Anyway, I HAD to reread this one because I had finished reading a really depressing and angsty Nalu fic which was no fun at all. I remembered the happy ending despite all the struggles they went through, all the fluff, and ALL the Nalu. I don't think I've read a story quite like this before nor, like you mentioned, will I ever. Thank you for writing such a great story.
LilyPantherFire chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
*Laugh* Smart baby... I know i wasnt a smart toddler. Almost EVERY DAY i would to open the door of my room outwards (Into The Hallway)... My door goes INTO my room.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
lucy kind of seems stuck up like with warren and all that
LilyPantherFire chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
I just love it when the fluffs so thick you can touch it. Also anytime I imagine Lucy 'persuading' Natsu I see her making this face; BAM! Problem solved!
WordInTheWind chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
Your writing is incredible, fliws very smoothly and is entertaining to read! And that story melted my heart!
Lucehearts chapter 32 . 3/29/2016