Reviews for Say I Love You
Cecelia chapter 32 . 11/11/2016
Haaa~~~! That's all I can say ,I've read the this story from top to bottom and it was ... Just haaa~~~! I support you in whatever you do ()And I will continue to 4ever and always . And I love the movie the originals ,so if you ever decide to write another fanfiction pleazze write a (fairytail and the originals) crossover . Until then.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
a beautiful ending to a beautiful fanfic and I may or may not be crying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
usually i nevr reread fanfictions, but i always reread yours! HOW IS YOUR WRITING SO GOOD
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
Aw man I remembered reading this story a while back. Anyway, I HAD to reread this one because I had finished reading a really depressing and angsty Nalu fic which was no fun at all. I remembered the happy ending despite all the struggles they went through, all the fluff, and ALL the Nalu. I don't think I've read a story quite like this before nor, like you mentioned, will I ever. Thank you for writing such a great story.
LilyPantherFire chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
*Laugh* Smart baby... I know i wasnt a smart toddler. Almost EVERY DAY i would to open the door of my room outwards (Into The Hallway)... My door goes INTO my room.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
lucy kind of seems stuck up like with warren and all that
LilyPantherFire chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
I just love it when the fluffs so thick you can touch it. Also anytime I imagine Lucy 'persuading' Natsu I see her making this face; BAM! Problem solved!
edyfgsvfyrbgrsbignugnuonh98bhb chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
Your writing is incredible, fliws very smoothly and is entertaining to read! And that story melted my heart!
Lucehearts chapter 32 . 3/29/2016
Love it !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
God I just. I love this fanfic. It's so amazing and heartfelt but, I can't go on reading because of this. He RAPED her, and I can't read something like that. Something that just... I can't.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
I've always hated nalu with a burning passion(worst then pickles,and I hate pickles more then pikachu hates being in his pokeball)but this is amazing,not signing on my account so can't favorite
Find me at: Amethyst The Purple Dragon.
Or at wattpad: lucyandwendy_forever
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
this chapter was sad and nice to read I guess...but when ever someone says anything don't let them say you don't have a gift or anything mean because you have a gift...well my life isn't happy or fun or wonderful my dad is in prison forever until he dies I don't tell alot of people this but also my mom hates me she got a boyfriend to replace my dad and I moved from my family and moved from my boyfriend too...and we recently got in a fight. I cry every night. and when I was a little kid I ran away but toke cash and they found and a I said to the police that they were not my family I lied but didn't lisson and I cried and my heart died inside and I said I will never have happiness I still don't but you the one that makes me smile. I hope you liked this and looked at this :) love ,
jesslyn 3
Readywolf02 chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
Looks like I'm rereading all of my favorite stories of yours! First suicidal boyfriend, then mythical creatures, and now say I love you. *sigh* I love your writing and your stories so much! Thanks for writing such great fanfictions!
VampireBasket chapter 32 . 4/24/2015
This was amazing! Such a unique storyline and I loved every second of it, I loved the elements of realism even if they were depressing, but it was really well written :D