Reviews for The untold story of District 2
Clove's Knife chapter 15 . 4/6
What? You can't just leave us there! Update soon. I wanna see some Clato action :D
clovelycato555 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Please Update! this is amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
please update! I bet Clove's pretty good at giving head!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I love this!
Lindsey chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
OH. MY. GOD. I love this story so, so, so much! You HAVE to update it! I've been checking this everyday since the last update! I'm starting to get desperate! You must continue this writing, because it's phenominal!
Zplash chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
great story i love you :)
a bit frustrated you left me hanging this chapter :P lol maybe not as dissapointed as cato though. (i have a birthmark under my belly button too lol)
Alexbelleclato chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Please update! I'm so anxious for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
THE SEX IS HERE! YESSS! OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLS UPDATE!
cherrycolahoneykisses chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
*troll face*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Is there going to be hot angry sex? pls in the next chap or the chap after i want them to have either hot angry sex, or rough makeup sex. we need ze sex
cherrycolahoneykisses chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
I WAS HOPING FOR HOT ANGRY SEX (ANGRY FACE) BUT I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
NOOO I WAS HOPING FOR HOT ANGRY SEX! BUT THIS CHAP WWAS GREAT PLS UPDATE
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Haha! Yes! Finally! The hot angry sex! Thanks for the update and do another one soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
YES! THEY FINALLY KISS! HOLY SHIT YES! Sorry I'm excited. I seriously love this story. Oh this is Prettylittlefuhrmanizer I can't log in but I still wanted to review :)
Hollywooood22 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Ohh My Gosh! You need to Continue! Please? Just Do it and I would love you forever! I have been hooked into this story for 2days! And I wanna know the end! Please continue!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »