Reviews for Breaking the Bank
welcometofightclub chapter 13 . 1/6
Hey guys, I've notice some glaring grammatical and story structure errors to this chapter and I wanted to apologize for them. Also, I am not dead, just working very hard in college. There will be another chapter very soon.
spencerhyam chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Where did you go? Please update! It's a great story, and I'd hate to see it incomplete.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Artemis fowl and Ocean thirteen this is the best
Spudtron98 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Oh you're a sadistic bastard, aren't ya?
BeckettSimpleton chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Sorry for not logging in, I'm on the iPad. What a dramatic end to the chapter! Clearly, all is not lost as I still have much to read but that's my fault not yours!

2 qualms, however. Firstly, I disagree with Artemist face-palming. It just seems like an un-Artemis thing to do. Secondly, I realise it's a little late in the game to say this, but I may as we'll say it anyway; it's a little odd having your narrator refer to Artemis as 'Arty.' It's very informal and in the original series not many people call him by that nickname, or at least not often. It seems very personal. I realise that you need another term to break the stream of Artemis-es but that term just seemed... Out of place...

Sorry for being so so so so behind. You may blame life. And also my art teacher.

Beckett Simpleton
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
WOW! I absolutely love how Doodah was yelling about his leg being stuck. And the part he revealed the video was fake. The expressions on their faces! I would've paid big time just to see Artemis shouting, "WHAT THE HELL?!" haha, lol yeah. You are amazing, and I really love this story.
shtoops chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Why doesn't Qwan/No1 put a time stop around the room where the diamonds are I so they can have time to get in and out without setting off any alarms?
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Man, this fic is awesome. It should win an award or something. It's absolutely amazing and Artemis's plans are so original. Big fan :)
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Jon Spiro?! wow. How are they going to do this?!
please.
update.
I love your story as always! :)
nerd of tolkein chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh another artemis fowl book this is the best thing since the hobbit movie cameout
-tolkein nerd
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
wow. yet another impressive chapter.
You gotta update soon, I'm really curious now.
If You Give A Duck Chocolate chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
/cries best chapter ever lol keep up the good work
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I'm so glad this update came. It was awesome as usual, and yes that was extremely fun!
Bunny4eva2 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Nice story! Please keep updating!
Beckett Simpleton chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Sorry for taking so long to get to this, life keeps getting in the way!

It was totally awesome though, as always!

I'd love to give a huge review, but maybe for the next chapter, since it's 23:15 and I'm not the type to survive staying up late...

BS