Reviews for The one he Created
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
I love this story! (Sent PM as well)
Prazeodymium chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I don't see why someone would say that. A person is going to talk, have questions of course there would be dialogue! There really is no such thing as dialogue heavy unless they're repeating the same thing over and over and the talking is unnecessary.
tranland chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
GUH SAMMY I WAS GONNA BETA THIS THOUGH!
:( I was super excited to go over it too... I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time, but because I'm on this shitty boat, I have no connection whatsoever. Thus, why you couldn't send me the chapter via iMessage. I got it in my email during my daily email-check, but I can't edit on my phone. :(((((
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
great chapter!
RaiHopeless chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I'm finding the story so far very delightful. It seems to me not to heavy in any region, but in all seems to emit the kind of gruesome horror filled calmness that the show is fond of using.
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Ah. Poor Will. ...Poor floor :'(
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Very interesting, I like it. I would like to see more.
Phaos-sama chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Regards

Just read these two chapters, is simply fascinating. I love it. I'm anxious about what is going to happen in the future. Hannibal is as always, exquisite. And William ... so cute the boy. It has come to my attention, I congratulate you on the good plot you show us in history.

I'll watch for updates.

PS: Sorry if my English is imperfect. It is not my first language.
astier chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Hope Will will wake up on Hannibals bed:)
tranland chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I am on a houseboat right now. Everyone is talking about how cute the baby is becausey cousin brought her baby boy with her.
Everyone got totally SMASHED last night. The dad of the baby actually threw up, haha.
I AM SO BORED LET'S REVIEW A THING.
I think your only problem is the difference between your and you're. Remember, YOU ARE the Chesapeake Ripper, and YOUR victims are always missing their organs. Ta-daa!
So yeah. That's... yeah.
I am glad Hannibal has a friend now. ONTO THE MURDER.
tranland chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
SAMMY COME HERE YOU BIG LOVE MUFFIN LET ME HUG YOU. For your first fanfiction, this is pretty fantastic!
And you're writing in third-person. You're already about twenty times better than myself when I started writing, because I could only write in first person and - well, let's not touch on that dark time.
ANYWAYS, since I am about to go on a road trip now, all I want to say is read carefully over your work to make sure you have commas and correct grammar and stuff! Other than that, WOOO! You go man! I want to see Will kill some dudes!