Reviews for Valentine's Chili
They dont need kacl to talk he had a witness to him shooting deeks and tryung to kidnap her
Om think im done with this story its gonna revolve all round kensi just like every other fucking fanfic
Ugh shes ruining this already
ucialum85 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
What is a hound agent?

How did Jack get to the mission, which is supposed to be super secret?
RhondaLara chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
I liked it! Hard to write about such things!
RhondaLara chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Love the fact that Monty was safe and ok!
Thank you for that!
RhondaLara chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Enjoying this story!
RhondaLara chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
What a wonderful story- Can't wait to continue and read more! Crete has always bern a dream of mine- lucky you! I live across the world in WA State-
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I know it's his mother and everything but you had him forgiving her a little easy for it to seem realistic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I know this is fiction but it's starting to get a little to out there and sounding silly. How was he able to get even remotely close to their HQ (with a gun in hand no less) without Callen, Sam, and all the other agents all over him?
DensiLand chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Half-way through. Really enjoying this mostly "fluffy" Densi. It's a nice break from the angst of the new episodes! My favorite stories are when it's just the two of them. Nice job so far. Always enjoy an anxious Kensi!
Anon chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Those dang cliffhangers! :D Personally I'm expecting Sam and G to resolve this REALLY fast (like about 10 seconds after Jack cocked the hammer) but I doubt you'll do that.

One question - what the heck is a hound agent? You refer to Kensi that way at least twice.
Anonn chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Well, like everyone I'm disappointed it was Jack, although not surprised (only because I already know how long this story is so it wouldn't have made sense for it to be Deeks already). The confrontation was tense, especially Kensi's disclosure about the baby. I was almost hoping she'd text Deeks to let him know it was Jack, just so we could have an interaction like this:

Deeks: You want me to come over there and kick his butt for you?
Kensi: You *do* remember he was a Marine, right?
Deeks: . . . You want me to have Sam come over there and kick his butt for you?

Jack is a real slime as you have him here, and I'm rather disturbed he knows about Fern - really makes me wonder how he found out about that. Looking forward to where this is going.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Great setup, and I think you have Kensi down really well, especially her dislike of these holidays. Deeks' goofiness is also perfect, and I loved Callen "siding" with Deeks. Oh, and the "Quite being so girly" made me actually laugh out loud.

I wasn't sure when you mentioned the cost of the dinner for one person being $40 if you were trying to imply that it was a fancy restaurant or not, but if so that would actually be a fairly middle range price. If that's what you were aiming for, you hit it dead on, but the expensive ones are more in the $150-$200 range. Just an FYI - not a criticism (not sure how familiar you are with prices here in the States).

Looking forward to reading the rest!
F Maurice chapter 17 . 10/14/2013