Reviews for Red is a Raven's weakness
Please finish the story! Please! I was really enjoying it! Please please please finish it!
Guest of course chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
I've been reading this story several times and every time I read it gives me the same satisfaction it did for t first time. If you are reading this, I would really hope that you update and finish this story cuz its love and I heart it. Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Pls keep going I love this so much!
erm hello chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
WizardingMockingjayWithABox chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Oh, George, when will you ever learn? *sighs* This is really sweet. Keep it up! :)
QueenRiver chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The story so far is really gr8! I am normally a fan of padma and nott but I liked how you have portrayed George and padma. Pls update frequently and pls do so for ur other story too. This is the first time I am reviewing a story. I really want u to continue.
ShyMoonstone chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Amazing as usual! By the way, I am "FallenAngel" :) I created an account on here, and I'm a fellow George/Padma shipper! PM me any time xD

Hope Willows
Ebony58 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I love the way you describe the chemistry between the two. Each chapter leaves me smiling and looking forward to the next.
FallenAngel chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Oh my God! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, it's amazing! I keep on re-reading it! Please update soon :)
WizardingMockingjayWithABox chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Hoooolllyyyy craaap. Shit is going to go down. I never knew McGonagall could be so evil! Or maybe Padma and George are her OTP and this is her way of doing the "Now kiss!" meme. I can't wait until the next chapters! *u* And yeah, that would explain George acting a little bit different than normal.
eveningstars chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Whoops, it got cut off. *George is in denial* is what i was gonna say. This chapter was awesome, he has some guts, haha.
eveningstars chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I really like this story! Cormac is such a jerk to Padma, I just feel like slapping him lol Ge
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Great story! I usually only read sshg, and dramione, but I stumbled upon this one, and I was pleasantly surprised! I love how it is written. Please write more soon! The only thing that doesn't fly for me is that if she is that feisty, why did she sit with Ron being patient with him for the entire Yule ball? It's trivial, and doesn't really matter, and it's easy to disregard that with this story. I really like your writing style!
WizardingMockingjayWithABox chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I liked this chapter. It was really good. But George seems a little bit OOC to me. I dunno, that's just what I think. Great chapter though! It's very well thought out and stuff. :)
WizardingMockingjayWithABox chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
:O I forgot about that! Wow, that worked out perfectly. Huh. Good job! I wonder how this will turn out. :3 We shall see...