Reviews for The Astrologist
NaLux3 chapter 17 . 9/28
I loved this! The end was perfect 3
HollyNinetales chapter 8 . 9/26
GajeelLevys date was perfect!
That was the best ending ever. You left me with tears
celestialmagex777 chapter 17 . 9/16
THAT WAS SO CUTE!
Nashi Dragneel chapter 1 . 9/3
Holy fuck, that was long. More on details rather dialogs. I'm more into dialogs but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
NaluhasNashi chapter 13 . 8/24
Umm... so no condom?
empowerlucy chapter 17 . 8/22
oh my god oh my god oh my god I' SOOOOO hard THIS LAST CHAPTER HAS GOT ME SOO BAD IM JDHSJNFS
Eunice chapter 17 . 8/21
If I ever find you in the waking world… and there's this tiny percentage less than a thousandth of one that it will happen… I wil know that I have met an amazing person. Thank you. Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
Mezatron chapter 17 . 8/15
beautiful story! I loved reading every moment, well done!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 17 . 8/5
Loved this. :)

PS: Halfway through reading this i started studying a bit of Astrology. Just wanted you to know. If something good comes out of it in the future, you have most of the credit hihi
it's simply me chapter 13 . 7/13
I absolutely adore how you portrayed the Laxus-Mira relationship. It's so in-character and properly done! I absolutely love it!
In fact, the detail with which you've written all the pairings is just flat out impressive, so massive kudos to that!
This story is definitely a favorite
it's simply me chapter 7 . 7/13
I gotta say, the detail with which you've written the intricacies of the zodiac, down to the core, is nothing short of impressive. You're really selling the whole aatrologist thing
it's simply me chapter 17 . 7/13
The idea of marriage scares me to piecea as well, and I agree that income and everyday stress causes love to fade. But the way you've written this and the way you've portrayed Natsu; it honestly feels like a happily ever after.
I hope every girl is lucky enough to find their Natsu xD
mluce17 chapter 17 . 7/6
You may have seen me follow you on Tumblr, I really enjoyed this story! Please keep making fantastic stories like these! Btw, I nearly died when you followed me back on Tumblr :)
NanneroftheWE chapter 17 . 6/30
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story! :)