Reviews for The Astrologist
Rubybird2329 chapter 17 . 8/10
I have no words to explain how utterly beautiful this is. Beware, I am not one to typically cry over stories, but this one has. The ending was so..so...amazing and beautiful not to mention romantic all at the same time. Thank you for this work of art, truly.
tynisaboyce11 chapter 1 . 7/19
NATSUS BIRTHDAY IS MY FUCK8N BDAY PEPS p.s great story
Alexia Colette chapter 17 . 6/30
Aww you just made me feel so proud of my sign. Plus, this ending was perfect and I kinda wished you would add the first line you said. 'If an Aires smiles at you, never let him go' I think that was what you wrote before but this ending is pretty much the same. Though, I am kinda sad because no matter how much I love Natsu, our signs arent compatable (I know that much from the relationship between me and my mom-Shes an Aires too). This Fanfic is amazing, well written and just...GAH! IM ADDING IT TO MY FAVES.
Alexia Colette chapter 3 . 6/27
Its funny how Gemini's are adaptable but yet, everyone seems to hate us. Or, at least, they claim to.
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 6/27
Air is thought...IM SMART! GO GEMINIS!
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 6/27
Im a Gemini and Im dating a Saggitarius...Is that okay?
Blaine chapter 17 . 6/14
A great story, enough so to make me look up my star sign. I realize wikipedia probably isn't the foremost astrology database, but calling me a social butterfly in any context is baffling. It may be accurate to other Libra, but sadly not for me. Regardless, a fun fic regardless of your stance on astrology.
Nightwing15 chapter 6 . 6/7
"She was asking about his friends, not the meaning of life." OH MY GOSH! This line was genius! HAHAHA! Oh my gosh...
Rasbelle chapter 17 . 6/3
This such a beautiful story like this is my 2nd time reading it and it makes me fall all over again
It never stops hitting me in the feels.

You are a great author
fairytail71 chapter 17 . 5/25
I love it 3
JadeDragonXx chapter 17 . 4/29
I remember reading this for the first time and falling I love with it. Now I just fell in love with this again! This is the best nalu astrology fanfic there is out there!
Hoodychan chapter 17 . 3/24
Wow, what a story! I love anything related to astrology so my opinion might be biased but I absolutely loved this fanfic. Great work 3 I'll definitely keep an eye on more fanfics from you ;)
Only the first chapter and I'm in love with it
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 6 . 2/3
Gaah! I can't get enough!

I have been completely engulfed in this story, and am loving every second of it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 5 . 2/2
Loving this story sooo much!

I'm Such a sucker for romance!

Looking forward to the next chapter!