Reviews for Insanity
Deberzer chapter 29 . 5/5
Well, that was such an interesting, informative and good read. Thank you very much for that.
Warkitty chapter 29 . 4/12
Iris-Stephenie chapter 22 . 3/9
Your chapter is really impressive, but I think the way you have depicted Lara is a bit too vulnerable...
UsedKittens chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This is probably the best Lara/Sam story out there. You have their personalities down to a T, and a gift for writing a plot that hooks the reader. Honestly after reading chapter 15 I got the vibe this was a "Best friend only Fic" and felt kind of cheated. So I skipped to the end, not wanting to invest anymore time into a BFF story. I think it's very unfair, that because Sam is a girl, I am doom to stumble on a good fic, only to find out they are BF's at the end. If Sam was a guy there would be no doubt they would be paired together. I really wish it would have been more clear from the beginning what kind of story this is. I don't mean to come off rude, this fiction is amazing. I'm just not interested in reading about straight people. As a homosexual I have to deal with straight couples being represented all the time. In tv, Movies, and books. I don't like being trapped into a fic, only to have "oh we are soo BFF kisses on the cheek la la laaa"

Oh god I'm ranting. Anyway 10/10. Those uncomfortable with the idea of gay people. And always want straight couples will love this.
Gasian Gaond chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
This is such an amazing story and it's a shame that you won't be writing a sequel (or another story, from reading your profile) (It's also funny how similar we are in that regard, rebooted Tomb Raider kicks ass). Aside from very minor issues with some spelling and dialogues, this is extremely well done and bittersweet. I really hope you will consider writing again, because there can never be enough Lara and Sam stories. Good work.
Confiscated Retina chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
This whole story was fantastic! Speaking as someone who is currently in therapy for PTSD, you captured what it was like somewhat disturbingly well. Seeing Lara take those first steps and starting to work through it all was really uplifting, especially at this current crossroads in my own life. Thanks so much for writing this!
Yamataikoku chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was intense. Awesome intro!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Only four people died? Such a big ship could not have been run by seven people, right? I know only four people were named and shown "on camera" but there had to be more. What about that guy that was strung up and sacrificed, right at the beginnig? Or those guys at the mountain temple? You know, the ones that told their captors to leave lara alone, then rushed them, giving lara time to escape? It was right before she made her first kill.
Scepterra chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
You wrote a dark powerful piece. The description of PTSD was really good, and I loved the more realistic approach of the relationship between Lara and Sam during the recovery. Even though the ending is sappy, again, I like that it doesn't depict that everything is all rainbows and butterflies with Sam that hasn't begun her own recovery, while Lara has done one of the hardest parts. Thank you for this story :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Aw! I love this. :)
An Amber Pen chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
Awww, now that was a sweet and wonderful chapter. Loved it!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
Ooowwn *-*
It was a wonderful journey! Thanks for everything!
Klonoa chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Hi there!I want u to say you build a good story and I really enjoy reading darkside Lara.I don't know how I should feel about the was clearly nice to read and you wrote it in a happy ending just you keep friendzoning them by force.I allways thoght you're not sure how u want to go with there chapter 15 I was sure Lara almost confesset to Sam that she saved her cause she was in love with her and Sam had a physical atraction to at the end it was a surprise seeing them so near but still distant!so I'm still not sure what kind of realtion they have...I like those doubts u could write for CD!
SniperCT chapter 29 . 2/27/2014
This whole thing was an emotional roller coaster. It still feels like they're walking on broken glass though, but they're through the worse of it, so that's good!
castle of glass chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
Well that was quite an amazing read. It was interesting to see Lara go through all the stages of PTSD and how well it transitioned from the degrees of it. It was even more awesome to see how Sam reacted and tried to help her. It was a pretty realistic situation where the people try to help seem to make things worse. PTSD is a difficult thing to handle an it can be a hard thing for others to understand and reading this is quite awesome because it just gets it right.

The ending was pretty damn hopeful and inspiring too. Because in my opinion when stories like this are told it's always better when it's about healing and overcoming the trials life throws at you. Things weren't 100% fixed and that's cool too because it's just the way life works . Things take time to heal.

When it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation the story was basically perfect as I didn't notice any issues at all in that regard. So kudos to you and I can't wait for that epilogue! :)