Reviews for Coloring our Monochrome World
FluffOP chapter 1 . 8/19
:'( I feel like the only person who actually loves the hell out of stuff like this, especially when it involves an anime with a group of characters like KnB. It's saddening that I've never found even one finished... As unfortunate as it is, I guess this is another one to add to the list.
YJV chapter 1 . 1/27
I love it! please update soon! will Kagami and Kuroko befriend the gom?
Anon chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
So good! I really enjoyed the first chapter; keep it up! I think it'd be cool to see Hyuuga, Kiyoshi, Imayoshi, Takao, Himuro, and Kasamatsu. Umm... I, personally, ship Hyuuga and Kiyoshi, Takao and Midorima, Murasakibara and Himuro, and Kasamatsu and Kise. And, of course, Kuroko and Kagami. That's just me though. Thanks so much for writing this! I wish there were more like it, but my fingers are crossed. Good luck, and may you never have writers block. ;}
karin37 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
almakarma18 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Good Job!
callmebaekkie chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is a really interesting fanfic already! I absolutely adore the title as well! I am really curious to see what will happen next and I really do hope you get the motivation to continue this fic! You're an amazing author!
Also, pairings that I like to see would be AoKise and KagaKuro, although I know this fic was not meant to be romance-related at all and even if you don't include any ships at all, I still think this story will turn out really well!
Kildosad chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I likey. OuO Pretty please with a cherry on top continue? It's actually a not bad at all fic, I mean, you've got mostly everything covered and just the right amount of interest to keep people interested. Yey, imma look forward to the next chapter, yeah?
(-w- gomene, I haven't reviewed at all in such a long time, I seem to be rambling and appear rusty, eh. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow. This seems to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. If possible, can u include at least one member of each of the GoM's 'new' team? (Ex. Kasamatsu as a friend of Kise before going to jail)
Another observer of the world chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow another story with detectives and jailbreak but from another perspective. It's a captivating story and I can't wait the next chapter.
Good Luck and hope to see you soon !
Tbrntb00 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm reallyreallyreally interested... There..

Personally I don't mind (and might actually prefer it) if this wasn't yaoi.

So continue pretty please?
beliefinflower chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
asdfghjkl please continue...
i really like the plot /inhales/
and lol for kagakuro greetings pffft.
that's it... and i'm waiting for the next chappter :D