Reviews for His Greatest Creation
AndyTheBooksnake24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
This was a cool exploration of 'how bad can Howard Stark get.' All I want to say is that Howard is horrible and stupid bcause, no offense to Steve, he's got shit genes. Sure the super soldier serum buffed him up and got rid of his medical problems it's not gonna erase them from his DNA and his child will most likely have bad medical conditions
Sona14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
hui! quite deep!
I love it how you showed the possibility how it could work. Sad that I haven't watched more than the first iron Man movie but your writing fills the blank spots quite well!
Howard is scary... cracked geniuses have the crazyest ideas. O_o
love,
Sona
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
whoa... deep, and all kinds of wtf O_o Howard was... I don't have the words
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Whoa
ananova chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh, wow! I've had the same idea and this is the only fic I've seen so far that even comes close. I really hope you decide to continue this, I'd love to see Steve's reaction. And their fight on the helicarrier, that would be another blow as he finds his other parent also considering him a failure without even knowing their connection. Please, please continue this.
Avengerscrazygal chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I think you should make this a multi-chapter
fic— this idea is too good for only 1 chapter!
Cinderfire16 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Why was failure the only option? Everyone knows you can't make a kid like that but Tony wasn't a complete failure... what Howard did was just wrong... but nice story. Sad. Keep writing.
Cinderfire
Namiko chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Omg! Great idea!please continue it. At least make a chapter where Tony tells Steve. But pretty pretty please if you can manage make it a whole novel with them figuring out how to manage their father/son relationship and bonding together. It'd be really cute to see Steve get all protective father over a whumped Tony.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Good idea.

I hope you will write another chapter with Captain America (i know it's complet, but perhaps...)