Reviews for Don't even Think about Biting Me!
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 1/31
I loved the whole story.
DGreenHat chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
You can't just take any English phrase, translate it literally into Russian using Google translator and have a Russian version of it, you know. None of your so-called "Russian" phrases make sense. And why would Chekov even have such a mighty need to speak Russian in an English speaking enviroment?
Sask chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Hey, fluffy ending is fluffy but I like it :)
I hope to hear from you soon as I really came to like this pairing!
CharmingChekov chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Wow wow wow! Really loving your writing and I can't wait to read new things from you :D
Who Think Fast chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Woaw that was fun !
(Okay I mostly choked on my orange juice because of Jim's reaction, ahah)
So, the end is pretty near, meeeeeh. I loved this story, why does it have do end so quickly ? (yeah, whinny me is whinny, sorry about that).
Anyway keep up the wonderful job ! Good luck for the last chapter
Sask chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
;_; I don't want it to end!
Have you thought about a sequel or a new Chekov/Bones story? I want to read more from you!
Kitty Bane chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Awe 3 that was adorable :3 I am so glad they finally told everyone, it's about time. Sucks that next chapter is the last, I had fun reading
EllaMichelle chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Lol! :) Love Spock's overprotectivness! :D And Jim would TOTALLY do something like that!
Kili15645 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Can't wait for more! Great job! :)
CharmingChekov chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Aww I'm loving this story! It's got everything: Chekov's obvious adorable-ness, McCoy's protective manner, Spock's unusual emotions and Kirk being fantastically immature! Love it :)
Maudlin Mush chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
cough *lol* cough

yay! they're saved! although who knows what will happen next! Jim seems like he's going to tease them for a long time about being 'mates'. (oh to be a fly on da wall when he learns they might just be!) Thanks for the update.
Kitty Bane chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Well, that was easy xD
Spock and Kirk obviously know what's going on already, there's no point keeping it secret McCoy ;)
Good chapter! I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for the next chapter :3
EllaMichelle chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Yay! They're off that stupid planet! :)
PoseurMuch chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
This is perfect I swear to God child keep at this its beautiful. I need more McChekov loving in my life. :')
It is McChekov though, not McKov. But what you call my otp matters not. More smut is what matters.
Who Think Fast chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Oh my Rowling that is a beautiful fanfic. I mean I died of laughter approximately 20 times -thanks Kirk, no really- and then it's all angsty and then thE LAst CHAPTER OMG.
I will go down with this ship now, I highly thank you for that state of mind :) Keep up the wonderful job you perfect person !
Mumu from Who Think Fast

NB : I'm French so sorry for the possible mistakes !