Reviews for By the Dark of the Moon
Jay12232 chapter 1 . 2/1
Aww this is so sad. Made me get tears in my eyes and everything and I feel so bad for cas and I wish he didn't have to sit on the floor it's so sad but im just a sappy person anyway but it's great first chapter, I enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read more :)
Sharingan85 chapter 25 . 1/17
I was born sterile,and reading this has been incredibly hard for me. Knowing that pregnancy is an impossibility has been a cause for depression, anxiety, and fear. I'm glad i read this, regardless of my wariness. This really is a good story. I laughed many times, nearly cried few,and felt much. When you can bring a universe to life with marks on paper, you know you are a true artist. Thank you for inviting me into your world; letting me explore it myself. Thank you.
Lilith will be pissed about her uncle. No doubt about it.
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
So amazing..I just...I just cant...
I just spent like 2 days reading this whole story outside of my working hours...it was truly amazing!
Loves Destiel chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Adorei a reaçao do Gabe em mediante a Lilith .
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Fiz uma conta me baseando no Cas tendo inicialmente 6 anos e o Dean 17 anos . O Dean é 11 anos mais velho que o Cas . Logo o Cas tendo 18 anos como já dito na fic o Dean tem 29 anos . Isso está certo ? Pois se estiver eu amei a diferença de idade . Tipo o Dean pode se referir ao Cas como meu menino . Meu pequeno . Como eu amo tudo isso . Kkkkkkkkkkkkk tipo o Dean sendo todo forte e musculoso e o Cas ser frágil , mas mesmo assim com o corpo definido no ponto , nem tão musculoso quando o Dean , mas nem tão magro quanto o Alfie . Como eu amo essa fic .
LadyAnalyn chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Loved it! This was really great! I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. It makes me want to write my own. Darn it.
LadyAnalyn chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I'm loving this! but I gotta rest my eyes right now. I'll pick it up again tomorrow if not later tonight.
LadyAnalyn chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Lucifer's one of those giant plushy cuddly snakes. I miss him. I think we all do.
LadyAnalyn chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I really like that you have other werecreatures in here, it gives me ideas. Ideas that I don't have time for. Oh well.
LadyAnalyn chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sometimes talks to my characters in the end notes. That just made my day. The alpha/omega idea is intriguing to me, and kind of a guilty pleasure.
Thais Paula chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Hey jude dos Beatles , amei que você mudou para Hey Cas ... Ai que amor !
TheMimicker11 chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
I loved this soooo much! You are a great writer an I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
lil joker 1989 chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
This was a really great story...I enjoyed reading it
494dwangel chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
awesome...i love this so much...whilst reading, i kept thinking oh i will comment on this bit in the review and oh absent gods i need to review...but now at the end of it all, after managing to read it in a day, i am kinda speechless and don't remember what to say...all i can say is this that this was so adorable that i want to cry at the destiel feels just like pam wanted to...and i understand when you said you never knew you were into alpha/omega, i never knew too but then i just kinda got into it and the animalistic fics are hot