Reviews for Red Letter Days
angellovercriss chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
this is the end? I loved every chapter and though my english is not that good understood most of it! such a good novel!
angellovercriss chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
how is that being a super blam shipper ive never read this fic :(( first chapter done!
dosqueen67 chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
I'm dying without a new chapter of this fabulous story! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it and are merely on a hiatus! Yes? Yes?
then-blam chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
Have followed this story for a long while now and every chapter i fall more in love with it! Definitely one of my favourite blam fanfics. It's so sweet and cute and yet carries realistic relationships and i love the characters. Tina is awesome! I really hope you continue to update, love this
Winblam chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Oh, this is awesome. Of course I was looking for a good Blam fic, but the psychological of the characters, their issues, fears and conflicts? That's just awesome with capital "A". I wish I could write here how much I love it and how genial I think this fic is, but my english is not that good yet, and even if it was, I'm just speechless.

Congrats.
peachy00 chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
Such a sweet, fluffy chapter! I hope things work out with Kurt's love life, I really do want him to find happiness. I'm glad he and Blaine were finally able to have a civil conversation, though I think you are handling this aspect of the story well. Kurt's healing progression seems very realistic, even though we are only seeing little snapshots of him once in a while, through Blaine's eyes. It's like he's in a different stage every time we see him, which is an interesting way of looking at it.

Sam's pre-present was so thoughtful, and it didn't even cost any money - Blaine should take note that gifts don't have to be expensive to be meaningful. It's sweet how Sam is so supportive and invested in Blaine's budding music career. And yay, the Warblers! Love those guys. Maybe we'll get to see a few of them?
Jov chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
Sam is the sweetest of the sweetest! Ohhh and I am hoping for Kurt and Blaine to be friends )
shanehardy chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
You actually made me tear up. That's all I can say. My feels are just too high at this point.
Me-Me157 chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
This was another wonderful chapter. I like that Blaine and Kurt were able to have a conversation that didn't end in an argument, and that it seems that Kurt is moving on. I am sorry that some of their friends felt as though they had to choose side in the matter, but I guess that's life. With the mention of Sebastian and the Warblers in this chapter, will they be making an appearance in future chapters. Just wondering. I always did like Sebastian as long as his not going after Blaine. Oh, and Sam's pre present present to Blaine was so thoughtful. Looking for to the next chapter.
gleeville chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
This chapter was everything, Loved the Kurt Blaine interaction you handled it beautifully. Thank you so much for this chapter i loved it!
RHatch89 chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
Awww... I love Christmas Blam
gleeville chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
Dude heart officially melted! such an awesome chapter! great job!
gotta B writin chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Ok:

1. Happy for Sam. I feel like his character needed some sort of affirmation. He's typically treated as a pretty, yet unintelligent character (and I myself am guilty of that). I genuinely do want to see what you do with him and his art storyline.

2. Tina continues to rule over all in this story. I can't stand her in the show, but you've totally made me pull a 180 with her, at least in the confines of this story. She is easily my favorite character in this. Also, I realized that seem to go back and forth between making her a hot, wet mess and making her the HBIC. I like both aspects of her character, so I'm ok with either version.

3. I'm all for getting rid of the wrong, they are correct in wanting to do that, but sell it. Do not throw away an engagement ring. Pawn it at least, sweet Moses, don't throw away money. #stupidrichpeople lol (ok, nevermind, I just finished the chapter now).

I feel like the Blaine/Charlie scene was supposed to be a moment for them, but Charlie is so background that it kind of just glossed by for me. Is he going to play a bigger role in the story? Also, I'm kinda bummed he's gonna back off. The "Charlie! Boundaries!" line still makes me smile. Also, thank you for acknowledging how incredibly sad Blaine's life is and how he needs to not subject it to the whims of whatever guy he's with. I support him got out and finding something for himself. That is a healthy life choice.
shanehardy chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
This is one of the most perfect chapters I have ever read. Absolutely one beautiful moment after another. I'm honestly inspired. I may spend the afternoon writing just because of this. I loved it. Thank you!
gotta B writin chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Is it sad that as soon as I read the words "Juicy Boys" I burst out laughing? And then it was "Yup...they're talking about THAT Juicy Boys." Don't judge me lol.

I liked Blaine's questions of how foursomes work! I can totally see him being caught up in the logistics of it all "Wait...so like...are there numbers involved?...Should I stretch?...I feel like we need a safety word. How does 'Philadelphia' sound?...Can we pick our part ears or are they assigned?...Just as a heads up, I ran yesterday and my calves are killing me. If we can avoid that area, that'd be great..."

Really though? Alley sex? Keep it classy, guys. Keep. It. Classy.

As, he's an artist. Well that's a new spin. Though I guess he did do those macaroni art things. Meh. Interested to we how THAT turns out.