Reviews for The Experts At The Fall
theimpossibleship123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I I I dlkfajsdklfjalkdsfjgsj it's so beautiful! I ship them so hard and I feel like i shouldn't because... well... it's impossible... the impossible ship... but yet... dksajflksjk my new otp
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I loved this ficlet! I ship these two as well and thought you did a great job!
August Songs chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Clarlock! This is so pretty to read.
Theatre Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I would love to see a squeal to this. Please!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"I don't want to go."

I see what you did there. :)
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was brilliant! I loved it, it was short and bitter with a touch of sweetness. I think u dd a great job portraying the characters. It was amazing, definally a fav!
Winterowl312 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Honestly,
This was so bloody amazing.
This did not suck; it was actually fantastic. I think you even converted me to a ClaraxSherlock shipper. That's how fantastic it was. Is there more? Please tell me there's more.
xAethriax chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

Sorry. I just ship them so much and there's nothing on Fanfiction with them. I have only found one fan video of them on YouTube:
watch?vmFrfTt2pIPE

This fic is definitely going on my favorites list.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love it!
missyTARDIS chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please let her come visit him post trenzalore cause I'm practically crying here its so good and it's a crime not to ship this!
IAM ESME LOCKED chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
IM A BIG FAN OF CLARA X SHERLOCK! I been waiting and dreaming dir someone to put a clara x SHERLOCJ fic i literaly check every day!
I LIVEDOOR I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh noooo, it's very well done - spot on even.
Yeah, I love the pairing too.
Does this lead us to a sequel perhaps?
Shareena chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
(I have an account but can't be stuffed to login)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEED IT.

[Silence-Psychikos]
ElleOL chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Beautifully simplistic, fragmenting moments that are chronologically quiet and yet when linear completely captivating; I enjoyed your writing style, and find your command over the characters appealing. It is somewhat difficult to harness characters who offer very little in terms of empathy, and I think you've done them both justice. Thanks for allowing me to read. - E
ShoweredThoughts chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I quite enjoyed this story! It was simple and understated which contrasted brilliantly with the fact that Sherlock's mind is complex and so damn whizzing. Great work!