Reviews for Naruto's Wrath: The Beginning
Firestar Prime chapter 2 . 1/6
this is awesome!
Dragonrt13 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Update
chris chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
so when is the next chapter coming out
starwars204 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Please update as this story is great keep up the good work
TREY and ETHAN chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Augus and tsunade hmm... Oh god imagine the children... The freakeshley strong children.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
hmmm, there is potential here... gods im saying that a lot lately, at any rate. it is a decent start to the fic, but you need to update this, a year? an entire year without an update? I the fic is on hiatus or dead just say so, don't procrastinate and leave us hanging, not only is it rude and irresponsible, but it tends to stress readers out because we have no idea what is going on. let me tell ya, high blood pressure and all the joys that follow tend to run in my family, I don't need stress. its bad for most people worse for me. so please either declare if the fic is on hiatus or dead, OR update it. either way give us some indicator as to whats going on... Please?
DanteNaru chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
goooo
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Definitely need more of this especially since it's the only real worthwhile Naruto/Asura's Wrath cross on here.
Mr.A chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Nice! Keep up the good work. :)
guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
the pairing should be I think naruto x death god shinigami ( FEMALE shinigami ) you know female shinigami with a harem that's my opinion so the would be the perfect couple get it you know what I mean :D :D ;D so anyway please do that pairing in the next chapter ok bye!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love it
chm01 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
so far so good, but I thought there were only 8 types of mantra?
Word-Sniper007 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Great chapter, although I would of liked to see a fight scene between Naruto and the kidnapper. Also you changed Naruto's eye color from red like Asura's to blue like Minato's. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon.
Dregus chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
you know, the namikaze family could have made karui a ward of their family or something.
but having the mantra of war and death, and having his mantra being able to feed off of eachother to make him even stronger? damn
Dregus chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
wait, why is kushina being such a bitch?