Reviews for Ink Stains
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 17 . 3/4
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS OH MA GAW PLEASEEEEEEEEEE! :D I WUV BRUCE AND HARRY AND THE WDHFDWUBFWTEYGF V *cough* ... I uhh... I really love this fic! Please continue, you are so excellent at describing things! I love the way you portray everything and the way Harry and Bruce share that link- along with Hulk- it's truly amazing! I hope you did well on your exams and all that "fun" stuff :P

Keep on being awesome!
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 3/3
Wow. This is it. This is the best Avengers/Harry Potter crossover a girl could ask for. Like, I'm just sitting here crying from how good this is. Wow. Um. I have so much I want to say. You are one brilliant writer and I love you okay!? Thank you so much for writing, I feel honored to have been able to read this.

The pace was brilliant, character development/portrayal was wicked, everything was so well balanced and just amazing. This is such an original and well thought out ff. I have never come across anything even close to this crossover. Harry's relationship/attachment to Tom was believable. I love the idea of Harry drawing with the excess ink, I found it funny how he introduced himself to Bruce, just stole all of his writings-aw I just realized Bruce's science crap was lost when the diary was destroyed... Or has harry memorized them? I know, not too important in the grand scheme of things.

Also, when the diary was first sent to another dimension a boy wrote a journal entry dated around 1956? Did Harry also get sent to the past in this new au? Or is it just how the dimensions are aligned, this one is a little in the past? Anyway that would make Harry definitely over 50/60 in the technical sense... (Ignore my rubbish math skills haha)

Also the way you write, it just made me feel so much. Harry's loneliness, Loki angst (ah, don't even get me started), Bruce feels, Hulk feels! OK so basically I love everything. Sorry for the repetitive rambling, I'm just so happy to have stumbled across this awesome fic. (Actually I checked out your other ffs after reading your AV/TASM ff, I believe)

So Thank you so very much, I'll go check out that accompanying fic while I wait for the epilogue!
2manyfandomstho chapter 2 . 3/3
Ooh I'm loving this! And yes, creepy little pale,hairless, noseless doll. Really creepy.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 17 . 2/21
Oh my god! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSE update soon. Please don't just leave it there I'm begging you! Please? With your chosen toppings on top?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please! Update update update update update
Alexander Lacerta chapter 17 . 2/4
Brilliant story! Loved it )
GUEST chapter 8 . 1/26
CHEER HARRY UP YOU SADISTIC BASTARD AUTHOR. Love the story, btw. NOOOOOOO! HARRY!
Tundrafire chapter 17 . 1/25
Please update soon.
shookenuppepsi chapter 17 . 1/23
This story was so perfect and emotional. I lived how the fluffy scene where Bruce sat under a tree and Harry sketched was used as like the bright point in this story. Even though it wasn't perfect, everything got much worse after that. Also loved how you explained Loki's actions and the effects of the Tessaract. I would love to see an epilogue for this, but if not I still love this story.
KainVixenheim chapter 17 . 1/4
Blea
Exams are not fun
(I'm doing mine this year)
All the same I hope you update soon
I find your story really interesting
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 17 . 1/1
Excellent story! Absolutely love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
blackangel365 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Please up date please I love this story too much please update this is in my top 3 favorites your a amazing writer please
Minirowan chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Now this is interesting. I'm kinda sad that Harry's eyes are black instead of green now. I wanted to see how Loki would react to mind controlling a mini version of himself, looks wise at least. I wonder if Harry feels anything for Loki other than contempt for being controlled. He still remembers his observations on Loki and how the guy was kinda nice during their meal, right?

Anyway, I love how Hulk cares for Harry as much as Bruce. It's endearing, although I wonder if it'll help Bruce understand Hulk.

I can't wait to read more!
Alexielios Reading List chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I am not reviewing your story, haven't read it and I don't want to read it (hate crossover). I just wanted to tell you that I loved one of your former stories, and you DELETED IT ! How the hell could you do something like that? T.T Even if it was abandoned, it was so good ! I wanted to read it again and just learned you deleted it... You could create another account with your abandoned stories, so they still EXIST and this account stays clean. Hope you will do that (the story was "Misconception"). Anyway, good luck with your other stories (even if they do not interest me at all).
soaring freedom chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Please, please, update.
I can't wait to read more. I just want to know what is going to happen so bad.
I really love this story and i would hate for it to go into hiatus.
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »