Reviews for Ink Stains
Faiien chapter 17 . 9/20
In this chapter a typo has been found" Steve says to Bruce, "didn't know your could *rid,* either." The 'e' is missing!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 18 . 9/12
I found this story again! :D I forgot your username orz.
PizzaCanBePoetsToo chapter 18 . 9/5
This is one of the absolute best pieces of fan fiction that I have ever come across. Thank you so much for spending your time to create this work of art. I can't wait for the sequel. AMAZING WORK!
Remmy18 chapter 14 . 9/2
Can I just say that I love how Loki is treating Harry? I can't tell if Loki is trying to control Harry by using a gentle method or of he's unknowingly doing it, but I like it. Keep up the great work!
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 3 . 8/27
Interestingly enough, and sorry for commenting for something so minor, but the diary has always reminded me of the show "Ghostwriter."
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 2 . 8/27
*Giggles* Old Mouldy ought to go there, buy himself a nose...never mind if it's plastic, it's a nose :P...and any nose will do in a pinch.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 1 . 8/27
Finally! I've found this story again!

I don't think it reads as slashy, nor did it the first time around if I remember right. We all know that Tommy ooooozed charm, I'm not sure if it was a bit of his magic, or just his personality. This seems to be close to canon for him.

And then...evil. Betraying Harry, locking him away, SENDING him's genius. I hope you don't abandon the story, I BEG BEG BEG of you not to!
IAmAStarWarsNinjaTunaFish chapter 9 . 8/25
That was the most I've cried reading fanfiction ever. I applaud you.
LordWoodrow chapter 18 . 8/25
Great story
Lightsbane1905 chapter 18 . 8/9
what a lovely fic, i really quite enjoyed reading this thank you
njchrispatrick chapter 18 . 8/4
Yaaay we're getting more! Kewl. Did you have any thoughts for it or not sure yet? I really do love how the Avengers world is separate from the HP one. I would really like to do that in one of mind, but I tend to lean more towards alternate parentage stories so that wouldn't work so well. You accomplished it perfectly, I wish I could do it like that.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 18 . 8/4
Wonderfully written.
I am a Platypus chapter 18 . 8/1
So... If you haven't already read my other "review", hi! It seems you've driven me to make a profile, because my brain has gotten the ridiculous idea that maybe you wanna talk sometime in the future, but regardless, I felt kinda bad that if you didn't like the "review" that you had no way to tell me as such, because if I had behind my anonymity that would be pretty cowardly. Anyway continuing onto the review (more like a compliment(sorry if you were expecting some amazing constructive criticism (more of a lurker))) I have thoroughly enjoyed the story, all the angst, sadness, frustration and a whole butt load of more not-so-nice feels gave way to a nice fluffy end for Bruce and Harry which is how I like it, those two went through and will go through all nine levels of hell and possibly bunked in the Cage (sorry I like Supernatural) for a while so they definitely deserve each other. I'll end it there as this is already a /hulking/ monstrosity of a review. Bye.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 18 . 7/30
Nicely wrapped up story arc. Looking forward to where it goes from here.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 16 . 7/30
okay, i apologize for being crude, but fuck you for kicking me in the feels. The suicide note was brutal, but sweet chocolate covered baby Jesus, this chapter was agony. you made me tear up!

So, yes, great story, brilliant characterization. Just...i am in awe here. I detest angst stories by and large, but you nailed it proper and made it gripping. Tell anyone who bashes you or this i said they can choke on a bag of dicks.

Keep it up!