Reviews for Ink Stains
purpleradiance chapter 8 . 23h
this chapter was loaded... poor harry! 't seem to catch a break!
Great story!
Good story but Harry never told them Loki was a puppet as well
PLEASE make a sequel. This is amazing- it's so great. And the idea of familial! Avengers is always adorable. I'm begging you here...
foreverchillaxxing chapter 1 . 8/15
This first chapter made me cry. I feel very emotional right now.
Drithligh chapter 2 . 7/17
Sixty years?! Poor Harry. Is he still a boy? I suppose he hasn't had enough experiences to grow up.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 7/17
Very interesting idea. I wish I knew if it was Harry's entire body that got thrown into the book or if it was just his consciousness. Did his friends and Dumbledore think he died or did Tom take Harry's place?
jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 7/6
I think i just fell in love with this fic
LittleMissJamu chapter 18 . 6/27

I enjoyed reading this until the end! Great writing, awesome characterization, accuracy on point. Thank you for writing out an amazing story!
wildcat1144 chapter 18 . 5/30
I hope you do write more on this I really liked it )
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 16 . 4/16
I love this story!
sam chapter 18 . 4/15
This made me cry. I so hope the sequel has the vacation in it for some happy harry
Corvi chapter 18 . 4/6
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I first came across this fanfic at the end of 2013 and I thought I gave up on hoping for the next chapter when it ended around chapter 9 and there were no updates for a long time. I was looking through various bookmarked fics today and I had a small hope that this one has another chapter in. So glad I did, one of the best short fics that I read. Greatly written and the descriptions within and character developments are amazing. It might have been updated in 2015, but for me I felt as if it was done yesterday, so Thank you!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 18 . 3/18
Wow, this story was amazing! It has so much depth! Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest Star chapter 18 . 3/15
*deep breath*
This story is so great! :3 It has so many interesting elements, and a really great friendship — with potential for more with the other Avengers — and wow, just all around this was really good. Great work. :]
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »