Reviews for Ink Stains
whattheDalek chapter 5 . 7/5
So. I absolutely love this so far. The writing is terrific, the characterization is amazing, and everything else is just *sighs*. It's hard finding well-written fanfiction, and I'm glad I stumbled upon yours :)

Only a couple of things: the rickety swing thing earlier in this chappy I'm pretty sure is a cradle (because he wants kids ho ho), and I don't think Harry would understand farinheight as a measurement, since he's British. But other than that :)

Happy Independence Day to you, too!
Faiien chapter 18 . 7/4
This is a great story! All the characters were in character, it was great!

If you make a sequel, you should probably go over Harry's magic now, without a wand. I'd like to see that. (His adorable curiosity of it's change)
Also, one scene I feel was missing was at some point where his old self shows and his eyes flicker green. As we saw in the diary, it's still in there... just very buried deep. Let it come out!
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 18 . 6/30
I loved it the angest was well done and the bonds he made with banner and Loki are well founded. I won't if Harry will find time or a reason to talk to Loki any time soon or if he will use killing curses when he gets deep in his first conflict since he remembers all of Tom's memeries so bound to know his way of fighting.
Jsomethingorother chapter 18 . 6/29
Can't wait for part 2 :D
Cherri101 chapter 18 . 6/29
awesome!
Cool.
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 18 . 6/28
I was seriously worried that was the end until I saw the part one at the bottom. Phew, that was a close one :D
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 18 . 6/28
... Really really wanna see more... This fic was on my favs so i've re-done that. I just wanna see Harry living with bruce & the Avengers and getting used to real life again.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
HonorLove chapter 18 . 6/28
Okay I thought I had followed this: glad to know I was delusional. Even more glad I found it again! As far as the sequel's go, can I say that I want both? 'Cause I do!
reviewer chapter 18 . 6/26
lovely chapter
AHAHA I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS WAS FINALLY UPDATED! I am figuratively crying tears of joy So. Dang. Excited. Please please please do the sequel. And have fun with senior year! Good times ahead :)
Purpleread chapter 18 . 6/26
Aw, what a great story! I'm glad to see you're still writing (and that your life plans are going well!) I really liked this unique, AU friendship and the universe you created. You've really carved out a unique place in the fandoms. I look forward to reading more of the Harry Avengers stories or whatever you produce. Good luck with senior year.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/26
Great plot and chapter
WeirdCornChip chapter 18 . 6/26
I saw "fin" and was like "nooooooo" but "part one" awe hell yeah!
2,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »