Reviews for Ink Stains
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 18 . 6/26
I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. From the first time I read it, when you submit this, until now when I re-read it I still love it soooo much. The idea is unique and refreshing and I love the interaction between Bruce and Harry and I hope they get more father-son vibes going on. That being said, I'll be patiently waiting for the supposed second part (as you said end of -first- part) ;)
LibertrosJR chapter 1 . 6/3
I really love this story.
dogsby chapter 1 . 4/15
That is so sad! Poor Harry.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 18 . 3/27
Loved it!
Gammily chapter 18 . 3/17
Completely honest, I found this fic years ago when you first started it and now I found it again and IT IS COMPLETE!
Gammily chapter 2 . 3/17
Yes Bruce! Help him!
Gammily chapter 1 . 3/17
Interesting concept! But poor Harry!
blackbloodywolf chapter 18 . 3/8
How did I not notice an update for so long, loved it
bibliophile030 chapter 18 . 2/9
Loved it. The portrayal of Harry's split consciousness was just great. The black eyes really symbolize the stain his experience in the diary had left on him. In some ways, Harry represents the grayness life's circumstances can take a person. Thank you for this excellent read. I would to read the sequel when you get the chance.
KannaKyomu chapter 18 . 1/9
Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into writing this. i absolutely loved it. Your portrayal of Loki was spot on, and the details- wow. That part a few chapters ago that described the way Harry came out of the book, like popping through a wall of saran wrap- or something similar it was just so perfect that I found myself easily grasping on concept you were trying to get across. Your descriptions of what Harry was going through after he came out, the spasms, the over sensitization of his entire being. Absolutely perfect. Thanks again, really. Great work.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 1/2
Well then... that doesn't sound good. Seems like Harry's inadvertently sucking up Bruce's soul or something.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 1/2
Harry seems like a good artist.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 1/2
Yoooooooooooooooooo, friendship time.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 1/2
Things have changed. Hopefully this is a gamechanger.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/2
This is gonna be a fun friendship.
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »