Reviews for Ink Stains
Sparky199 chapter 17 . 5/31
Please update this!
Reader chapter 17 . 5/29
Hello,
I read your story a while ago, I'm terrible with remembering exactly when things happened, however ever since I have periodically checked back in to see if you have updated. This story is interesting and a relatively entertaining and not overused plot. I would very much enjoy knowing how the characters and story progress, though I understand the loss of interest in a story or plot. For my own peace of mind though, I was wondering if this story was abandoned, as it has been almost a year since its last update?
Wildrop chapter 17 . 5/26
This was fantastic and utterly lovely and kept me up far too late at night. Your writing was gorgeous and your characterization adorable and happy-making and sooooooo much fun!
Thank you for writing!
Silver Sarra chapter 17 . 5/22
I love this story. I can't remember I cried so much.
PadfootPet chapter 17 . 5/12
Ok, you said that there is only the epilogue left. Please don't abandon it! Give us the ending of this awesome story!
Yes, yes, yes! I love the idea, have never seen anything like it, and am eagerly awaiting your next update!
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 17 . 3/31
Please update soon. This is really good XD
animal lover13 chapter 17 . 3/27
I love what you have written so far. Is this the end of the story or is there more?

Keep writing
This story is amazing, please tell me you are planning to update again soon! I just have to know what happens next.

From 5X
fastreader12 chapter 17 . 3/11
Great story! Please update when you can! :)
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 17 . 3/4
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS OH MA GAW PLEASEEEEEEEEEE! :D I WUV BRUCE AND HARRY AND THE WDHFDWUBFWTEYGF V *cough* ... I uhh... I really love this fic! Please continue, you are so excellent at describing things! I love the way you portray everything and the way Harry and Bruce share that link- along with Hulk- it's truly amazing! I hope you did well on your exams and all that "fun" stuff :P

Keep on being awesome!
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 3/3
Wow. This is it. This is the best Avengers/Harry Potter crossover a girl could ask for. Like, I'm just sitting here crying from how good this is. Wow. Um. I have so much I want to say. You are one brilliant writer and I love you okay!? Thank you so much for writing, I feel honored to have been able to read this.

The pace was brilliant, character development/portrayal was wicked, everything was so well balanced and just amazing. This is such an original and well thought out ff. I have never come across anything even close to this crossover. Harry's relationship/attachment to Tom was believable. I love the idea of Harry drawing with the excess ink, I found it funny how he introduced himself to Bruce, just stole all of his writings-aw I just realized Bruce's science crap was lost when the diary was destroyed... Or has harry memorized them? I know, not too important in the grand scheme of things.

Also, when the diary was first sent to another dimension a boy wrote a journal entry dated around 1956? Did Harry also get sent to the past in this new au? Or is it just how the dimensions are aligned, this one is a little in the past? Anyway that would make Harry definitely over 50/60 in the technical sense... (Ignore my rubbish math skills haha)

Also the way you write, it just made me feel so much. Harry's loneliness, Loki angst (ah, don't even get me started), Bruce feels, Hulk feels! OK so basically I love everything. Sorry for the repetitive rambling, I'm just so happy to have stumbled across this awesome fic. (Actually I checked out your other ffs after reading your AV/TASM ff, I believe)

So Thank you so very much, I'll go check out that accompanying fic while I wait for the epilogue!
2manyfandomstho chapter 2 . 3/3
Ooh I'm loving this! And yes, creepy little pale,hairless, noseless doll. Really creepy.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 17 . 2/21
Oh my god! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSE update soon. Please don't just leave it there I'm begging you! Please? With your chosen toppings on top?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please! Update update update update update
1,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »