Reviews for Vandal Hearts II: Heavenly Gate
Pyro The Harbinger Of Chaos chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
are you ever going to update this?
lord masamune chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i really enjoyed the story and it was good
Julius Omega Baltonado I chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
BongoMonkeys...eccentric name. Anyway, I happened to finish and love this game to a big state in my heart. You got a pretty good way in putting the characters' actions although I can't say for sure if you don't finish it. You also need to take away the BIG NOSTALGIA THING DUDE! You might also wanna put in a few extra words in for the characters like with the first scene with Commander Jacob and the doomed city guy. And Bongo, (hope you don't mind me calling you that)I look forward to your ending...bye! P.S E-mail me K.
Gangsta One chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Once again, very well written. The story follows the game almost perfectly, and there are some aspects that are added to further inform the reader of how the characters think. One thing I did notice, is the lack of details in this one, the environment and the characters. And, after somebody talks, a new paragraph should start. Yet, the style is not what makes a good story. It is the interest level that the author creates in the text that keeps readers coming back for more. Good work.
Gangsta One chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
When I first played Vandal Hearts II, I thought it had an excellent story as well. It is good to see somebody do a novelization of it. So far, the writing style is good, and it follows the game very closely. Details are vivid and expressed with decent words, and the vocabulary is basic, but not boring to read. Overall, very well written.
Omega Weapon chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
Sweet! i've been waiting for someone to do a novelization. Can't wait for the rest. I'm sure you'll do a great job, the game deserves it after all.
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Nice story! The Vandal Hearts games have been my favorite and I've been wondering when a fic will pop up. Please continue.
BongoMonkeys chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Hi there! This is my first fanfiction and it is based on the game Vandal Hearts 2 for PSX. I'll be updating as often as. There is little problem that i am having and that is that i don't know how to make the words look Italic here on FFN! It looks perfect on my Microsoft Works and well organized but it doesn't here. So if ANYBODY can help me with this i would REALLY appreciate it and it will make my shit look a lot better. Oh yeah, plz R&R!