Reviews for Adrift
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 1/16
oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow
this was wow
so good and hot and wow
I don'have words but wow

it's her first birthday after her mom and I am not okay
but she meets rick and he makes her forget which is very good and oh wow

also I love how this is written in 2nd person like that's so cool and good omg

and just wow

that's all I can say: wow

-Anja
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 1/12
Just stumbled onto this. ...oh my goodness...that was so good and that ending, just wow! Loved it! Thanks!
nalex411 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Wow. I'm speechless.
LalAthzalar chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
oh wow. this is gorgeous. sexy, of course. very hot. and sweet? you threw some sweetness in there. beautiful flow to the story! you do that so well. very emotional for me. powerful little fic. love it it! thank you so much.
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Awesome wow
Pegship chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Beautiful inner monologue, beautiful physical detail.
dandelionsandroses chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Perfect.
Weirling chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
You should soo create a story around this one. :)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh duck, this is not what I should be reading while running on 4 hours sleep in three days... So freaking hot
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
this is roughly my head canon for them, I loved it! thanks for writing! :)
hannersbananers44 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I just discovered this and I absolutely loved it. I think you nailed both Kate and Castle, but especially Kate. You really have an excellent grasp of their characters. Plus the plot was very well done. Awesome job dude. :)
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WHY HADN'T I READ THIS BEFORE?! OMG, Nicole, brilliant, haunting, beautiful, erotic, sad and desperate and so many other lovely words that now escape me. This. Is. Perfection. Holy fuck!
Sanctuaria chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well-written. The depth of emotion included is just...amazing. And the ending? Loved it :)
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
It was beautiful I loved it, AND THEN I READ THE ENDING AND I HAD TO FAVORITE IT.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Good lord, this is perfect.