Reviews for Home Cumming
Deep, hot, and quite enjoyable. loved it ;3 Mwahaha
ElvenPrincessOfLight chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Nemaiyo, Ashaya.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I am actually grateful that you wrote this as you did. It would have been sad if poor Salik didn't get to join in and get some comfort. He's honestly one of my favorite characters. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
First thought: what the hell did I just read;
Second thought: oh hell... hell yes. So well written!
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved it .. i admit it got a little out there with me with the Spock on Spock buuuut the rest i quite enjoyed! Keep it up!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love Spock Prime, and I'm so happy to see the young ones take pity on him. How could Jim fail to love him, after all?
Majiwa Ace chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
In the beginning I was thinking 'this isn't much of a turn on' so I kept reading. I got confused because I knew it was sexy but I couldn't really feel anything, and it hit me: NO MUSIC! So I turned on my pandora radio and THEN I could see the delicious sex finally.
I have to say, there is nothing hotter than reading a sex fanfic and listening to Sexting.

So yeah, awesome fanfic.
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
At first I was freaking out cause old guy sex isn't really my thing but then I was like shit... This is really hot! 0_0 so anyways great job! I loved all the detail and I liked that little sad part with wp
retiredfromficwriting chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
...Oh.

Oh.

How do I.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very interesting, and very well done - Although, there was one grammatical (well, spelling) error. Near the end, you wrote that Selik "dawned his robes." It should be "donned his robes." "Dawned" is like "The new day dawned bright," while "donned" is like "He donned his robes." Although, I haven't often heard either used... Anyway, awesome job on this, Pamdizzle-san -
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That certainly escalated quickly. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Umm... This was an interesting story, yet the thought of Spock, Jim, and Selik doing that... I was unable to read the entire story on the first time, yet this was entertaining.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
awww just awww that was wow nice
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Congratulations . I loved this fic .