Reviews for Prehensile: An Alien Love Story
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hot... Hot... And hot... Jeez you know how to write these two just perfectly!
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was beyond sexy! I absolutely adore the idea of Spock's ehem being shaped like that. Makes me wanna find a Vulcan of my own! ;) thank you very much for that
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
SO HOT! LOVE IT!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
*blushes red* Oh my gosh! wow. very hot! a different take on things, but certainly not bad. loved it!
four-nostril chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh boy, this story is really something. I had to read it over and over before I could review. (Yes, that's why I read it so many times, no other reason!)

One of my favorite parts is where we (the readers) are swept away in thought and awe with the paragraph containing the description (after a suspense build-up) and then comes the line:
["Jim?" Spock's voice startled him out of his daze, "Are you, that is, when
should we...?"] And this wakes up Jim as well as us, the readers, who are just as far away in thought as Jim.

Typo? Should be eye, right? And a question mark.
[He looked away suddenly, regarding Spock's reaction carefully from the corner of his yes, "Is that alright with you."]

Now I have to explain to my cervix that these things do not exist. Dissapointment ensues.
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Gawwd. That was freaking AWESOME . . o.o . . . i go change my underwear now . .
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Do make another chapter the sex scene really got unto me.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was super hot! The prehensile cock was brilliant! I'm more than...pleased... :P
oneshotwonder13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was probably one of the sexiest things I have ever read . Well done good sir, now I will simply be unbaribly horny all day because I am in public.
TeamEmmaRose chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh my god
awesome
c:
A
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was just AMAZING. I'm new to this pairing, but damn, that was super erotic. Loved every second of it!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Well damn! That was incredibly hot. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Spock is correct, I think. It would be like...trying to tickle yourself. You're prepared for the sensation to happen as you have initiated it and, thus, it is less effective than when someone else tickles you. You can make yourself "feel good" but when someone else does so, properly done, of course, it is an experience you can't replicate on your own quite as well. At least, that's what I believe. I have no clue about such things through my own experience, only in the hypothetical.
betelgeuse chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I think my brain just melted... :)
R chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow, that was seriously hot. Yay for alien anatomy!