Reviews for Breakfast On Pluto
Jamaica chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
This is amazing. Really, absolutely amazing. I love all your fics because I love AUs that're IC and also I just love your different takes on these characters. But this one takes the cake (and coffee!) Please don't stop writing this pairing as so few of us LaviYuu fans are left or something. (I'm working on a few on my own - haven't got the courage to post them yet. :/). Anyway, just want to say that. *doubtle thumbs up*
Atlas11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I love this fanfic so much! I'm such a sucker for AUs (especially coffee shops AU) and this one just stole my heart. Kanda and Lavi are just perfect in this ohmygosh this is beautiful
IcyLady chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
(I'll for sure forget something of the things I wanted to say but hell.)

When I read your comment about how the tobacco client was Tykki I actually went to check whether you haven't written it because it my head there was never a doubt XD But true, you never name the man.

The confrontation between Kanda and his boss in the coffee shop was- wow. I think I didn't even breathe when I was reading it. And of course all the background, the story was impeccable and a great idea as well! Well written as well, it was pure pleasure to read.

An epilogue here could be nice. Something along the lines of "some time later" when Kanda's baking bread for Lavi (and slowly getting himself back in shape in kendo, maybe thinking to do something with it) and Lavi's the happiest person in the world and the coffee shop is a great success. Allen is a regular, secretly plotting to get rid of Lvellie or something :P You know: cheesy and sweet to the point of dripping with carmelized sugar from the computer screen ;)
Tsuki KamiNeko chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I knew it! The moment the words 'creepy', 'tanned', 'tobacco', and 'Portuguese' I was like... "It has to be fucking Tyki," LOL.

But yay! I love cheering for Kanda in the way you write about him, it's so cute. :3
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I just don't...I love this so damn much. Help me, what do I say? Asdfghjkl love this too damn much for words!
AliceMalefoy chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Hmmmm. Okay so first, I LOVED IT ! It was full of reality and humor, I really felt like they were completely not OOC (well yeah weird saying).
I was quite disappointed with your choice of words, but I think I can understand why you chose "like" over "love" in Yuu's declaration.

Anyway, you're talented, I really appreciated your story, spicy and all.
Hope to read you soon ;)

Alice.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
OMG your fanfic is so amazing! I just love how naturally you write!
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I can't stop laughing with this! It's so good!
Casting Moonlight chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Woooooow... that was beautiful. I wish I had italics for reviews. Because I would have used them on that last word. So in character! And so freaking fluffy-romantic-heartbreakingly-awesome! Nice ending by the way. Loved the applause that they got. :D
No any idea chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I Like this story!
no.. I fucking love this story!

First it was just so epic. Second Kanda is seme! Third don't now what to say. It was just great. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!
The idea is awesome! And I love the way you wrote it.

So biggest thanks to you, first for writing this story, second publishing it and third just because it is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
TBH I felt that this story copied off I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile (The Only Living Boy in New York) almost exactly. There's the same plot line, same characterizations, and similar lines from the original. This was not my favorite work from you.
Satu-chan chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Amazing fic! I love it! :) This will be forever my favorite! :D God there are no words to describe just how much I love this! Great job with this, you managed to move me with your work C:
Shujun chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Wow, your fic was really great!
I really enjoyed and thank you for writing such a well-done one! Thank you very much, and Good Job! :3
(If you ever reply, you can send a PM to the user of the same name as me. I was just too lazy to log in to review. XD)
toskliviydays chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
i think im literally in love god bless you im so happy rn wtf
Marcia Andrea chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Me gusto. Al hablar en español, no creo poder escribir un comentario decente, así que solo te felicito, me gusto mucho la historia y todo eso, hasta otra.