Reviews for Happy Ever After
babydoll92654 chapter 17 . 10/7
I just found your story and I finished it in no time. I love your ending so much better.
Lxs88 chapter 17 . 9/14
Exciting stuff! Great work
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 17 . 8/28
I had a great time reading this, thanks so much for writing!
BelleWolf chapter 1 . 2/9
Great first chapter! Sookies time of self-reflection and Eric clarifying some things really helps!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Eric must be wanting the divorce or he wouldn't be so enthusiastically following the ceremonial bullshit down the letter. And why didn't he even bother reading the fine print? Also I noticed that he didn't bother to inform Sookie of all the bloodletting steps and pain involved until it was too late. Unless Freyda is standing over them with her nose in their palms, it doesn't MATTER where Sookie's blood comes from. But then again, they know they can't trust Cataliades. Why doesn't Eric get another attorney not that Cataliades' loyalties aren't with him anymore? Too simple? Cataliades couldn't have been too sorry since he didn't suggest that they NOT maul each other with the knife since any blood from anywhere would have done the job. And I can't believe Eric expected her to endure all that bullshit before even having her coffee. He's an asshole.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Sookie was really stupid for allowing Eric to glamour her. He has reasons but it sounds like he truly doesn't trust her.
Evl666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Great start. You captured Sookie's voice flawlessly and I enjoyed her random thought about Eric flying and the flies. Now, on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Fantastic! Thank you for fixing the travesty that CH left us with! Your writing is amazing, and I loved all the action! Thanks again!
tanseynz chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
A story I really enjoy returning to because it makes sense, unlike CH's lame last effort. And your characterisation of Sookie is better because she not only learns from her mistakes, she's got more common sense and less 'faux religion/southern belle/ugly stubborn' which to this day I can't see why appealed to the Viking at all.
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
Definitely a much better ending! Thank you for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
I hope Bill is next.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
What a cliffie!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Well, at least part of the plan worked. Woo hoo!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
Great chapter! I wish Sookie could come in more contact with more Fae, like Durion.
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 4/27/2016