Reviews for Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Could-Speak-to-Pokemon
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
bucket was spelled wrong, you used a 'd' instead of 't'
great story btw
Neko-Sempai chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
wooow. I hope that Chris knows that his mom is a muggle born, too.
TehPokeWitch chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
I don't normally review on stuff but this fanfic is ah-mah-zing! Pokémon is my childhood as well as Harry Potter. The one thing that upsets me is that Harry might be turning to a Mary Sue. I might be wrong though. Again, great fanfic
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
lol the Turkey thing at the end sounds like something off of Wikipedia xD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
i am already so in love with your book series 3
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
I love the idea of size-adjusting Pokémon and expanded pockets. So much more fun as a literal description of "pocket monsters" than keeping them in pokeballs. Granted, most people seem to be of the opinion that inside a pokeball is kind of like a form of stasis, which is useful, or TARDIS-esque technology so that it's like a den or such inside so they can sleep, or a fishbowl for water-types. But I still prefer being able to keep them out in the real world where they can interact like I can with the exception of injury or climate-related incompatibility emergencies.
Averagefish chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
It's unclear which charm Harry cancelled. I am enjoying reading your story so far.
Iloveanime chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Is there a book one for this?!
Morganite109 chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
Great story
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I don't think I've ever reviewed for this story, but I'm rereading it (again) and MUST tell you the end of chapter 1 never fails to get a giggle out of me.
scarlettravencrove chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
Hope you continue this it was amazing !~
Mewsali chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Spike, never say that again.
Flare: yeah, never again.
Mewsali chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Oh my gosh, my ocs in the reviews might confuse you.
Flare: yup, I will cause a lot of confusion.
God of the Challenge chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
where does Sirius stand on this?
God of the Challenge chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
wouldn't it be a one rapidash open sleigh?