Reviews for Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Could-Speak-to-Pokemon
I love the idea of size-adjusting Pokémon and expanded pockets. So much more fun as a literal description of "pocket monsters" than keeping them in pokeballs. Granted, most people seem to be of the opinion that inside a pokeball is kind of like a form of stasis, which is useful, or TARDIS-esque technology so that it's like a den or such inside so they can sleep, or a fishbowl for water-types. But I still prefer being able to keep them out in the real world where they can interact like I can with the exception of injury or climate-related incompatibility emergencies.
Averagefish chapter 4 . 5/4
It's unclear which charm Harry cancelled. I am enjoying reading your story so far.
Iloveanime chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Is there a book one for this?!
Morgan Lovegood chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
Great story
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I don't think I've ever reviewed for this story, but I'm rereading it (again) and MUST tell you the end of chapter 1 never fails to get a giggle out of me.
scarlettravencrove chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
Hope you continue this it was amazing !~
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Spike, never say that again.
Flare: yeah, never again.
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Oh my gosh, my ocs in the reviews might confuse you.
Flare: yup, I will cause a lot of confusion.
God of the Challenge chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
where does Sirius stand on this?
God of the Challenge chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
wouldn't it be a one rapidash open sleigh?
NatNatWriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Great beginning!
The Omnitrix Conquer chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Cool.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
pretty cool fic. well, onto the sequel it is (_)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Power should be using the word requirement...
The way it is phrased in this chapter, you say wandless magic is more difficult and powerful, while wand magic is weak and easy. However he uses a wand to an insane amount of effect, ie: flooding a room, and destroying furniture.
RedWolf Lover chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING TOTALLY AWESOME!

You have these little stories about their pranks and accidents, why not make a bunch of little one-shots?
I'm sure it would be very entertaining and the wizards reactions to them would be hilarious.